Need some ideas on weapons for my OP8 Siren

#1nyckittyPosted 9/20/2013 7:02:50 PM
I'd like 2 sets of weapons. My siren is built around a legendary cat class mod, all skills on the mod is 10/5. Any help with be appreciated.
---
What would John Lennon think of the world now if he were alive?
GT: paradoxiam10
#2killbot357Posted 9/20/2013 7:04:17 PM
just use beehawk, sooo cool
---
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Diablo 3, Minecraft FTB, Final Fantasy IV
#3nyckitty(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 7:09:07 PM
killbot357 posted...
just use beehawk, sooo cool

I was thinking fire and corrosive. What about the grog, heard it's better than a rubi for health.
---
#4killbot357Posted 9/20/2013 7:53:33 PM
I was not being serious. Beehawk / Grog are both cheesy gear choices.
---
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Diablo 3, Minecraft FTB, Final Fantasy IV
#5Gryphter97Posted 9/20/2013 8:05:54 PM
Impetuous Hellfire, bone of the ancients +39% burn damage and 48% cool down rate. Run an OP 8 bee. Best when Specs include ruin, wreck, suspend, converge and subsequence. Seriously, melt your way through any enemy that is even slightly weak to weak to fire.

Impracticable shock Slowhand, bone of ancients with shock damage and cool down rate buff, Transformer shield. Youtube the second one because that's where I got that build and it's monstrous for mobs. Just be careful not to down yourself from your own splash damage.

Even though it was suggested in a way that seemed to put it down, bee shield and sandhawk is very effective. It's really up to you what to equip.

Also, Don't get too wrapped up in a single build. Maya can be played very aggressively or conservatively. I am really enjoying my siren.
---
The truth is out there somewhere, that is why I am here hiding in the fantasy video games create
#6nyckitty(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 8:40:10 PM
Gryphter97 posted...
Impetuous Hellfire, bone of the ancients +39% burn damage and 48% cool down rate. Run an OP 8 bee. Best when Specs include ruin, wreck, suspend, converge and subsequence. Seriously, melt your way through any enemy that is even slightly weak to weak to fire.

Impracticable shock Slowhand, bone of ancients with shock damage and cool down rate buff, Transformer shield. Youtube the second one because that's where I got that build and it's monstrous for mobs. Just be careful not to down yourself from your own splash damage.

Even though it was suggested in a way that seemed to put it down, bee shield and sandhawk is very effective. It's really up to you what to equip.

Also, Don't get too wrapped up in a single build. Maya can be played very aggressively or conservatively. I am really enjoying my siren.

I'm an agressive player by nature so I'll be looking this up. Thank you :)
---
#7doughnutmanPosted 9/20/2013 8:51:33 PM
Honestly there's better choices for "aggressive" play than the bee shield and sand hawk.

Aggressive doesn't always mean the most damage.

On Maya you can use a Slow Hand.

Like using this: http://www.bl2skills.com/siren.html#055501054105055000003403315511

You have your health recovery with Sweet Release and Elated, All your damage, Accelerate, Wreck, Chain Reaction, Reaper. You have Sub Sequence for additional healing and damage time, plus you can get two Sweet Releases with one Phaselock, Thoughtlock for distractions. Run it with Mirrored Trickster.

Bullets Go Fasterfied Slagga, Shock Slowhand, and Transformer will be your main gear, pair it with a Shock rellic, or something for health, like blood of the ancients, or an ammo relic. Whatever you prefer.

Played right, you can run out into anything even on OP 8 without much concern. It's one of the Maya builds I use. Can't really be too up close and personal with a Bee shield.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#8doughnutmanPosted 9/20/2013 8:54:10 PM
Also the MIrrored Trickster mod puts your Bullet Reflection chance up to 110% which I forgot if it heals you or not, but it may. But basically for like 4-5 seconds you can't really be killed except for by Melee. And it increases chain Reaction. to 8/5 for 64% Reflected amount of bullets. So it works rather well. You can take a point or two out of reaper for more reflected bullets, I'd probably do that.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#9DemaciaRookiePosted 9/20/2013 9:15:21 PM
doughnutman posted...
Also the MIrrored Trickster mod puts your Bullet Reflection chance up to 110% which I forgot if it heals you or not, but it may. But basically for like 4-5 seconds you can't really be killed except for by Melee. And it increases chain Reaction. to 8/5 for 64% Reflected amount of bullets. So it works rather well. You can take a point or two out of reaper for more reflected bullets, I'd probably do that.

Yeah, 11/5 in KR heals you.
---
Akali defines true balance. Something the other Ionians can't do.
"Its the beginning of your ending"
#10nyckitty(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 10:51:59 PM
Thanks, these were great suggestions. I'm thinking about making a second siren so it can be one fire based and the other shock.
---