Story of beggers and their quest for loot.

#418luedevilPosted 9/27/2013 3:36:54 PM
New policy: Anyone that annoyingly begs or otherwise bothers me when requesting gear will still get drops from me but it will bee 100 lvl 3 Flakkers! Maybe if I am feeling nice I will drop a Friendship Amulet also just for the irony.
---
Don't trust atoms, they make up everything.
#42doughnutman(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 3:38:54 PM
8luedevil posted...
New policy: Anyone that annoyingly begs or otherwise bothers me when requesting gear will still get drops from me but it will bee 100 lvl 3 Flakkers! Maybe if I am feeling nice I will drop a Friendship Amulet also just for the irony.

Is it sad that I use gibbed... and I don't even have a Flakker. I'm really too lazy to give myself new guns It's just all my previous guns raised up in level.

I don't dupe much at all anymore for people, only people I've seen around the boards for a while, and I'll message them on here first and offer them.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#433CDEDPosted 9/27/2013 4:10:42 PM
back in BL1 i got so many requests for a modded shield after i gave a couple out.

some of them were funny especially after i ran out of them (didn't dupe because i'd been given about 30 of them). the number of people who flatout refused to believe i didn't have any of them was astounding.

my most recent experiences with begging aren't in BL2 but forza and minecraft

i got one guy whos messages were like this.

them: help
me: what with?
them: slime farm
me: what about a slime farm do you need help with?
them: making one
me: what part of making one?
them: all of it.

i facedesked at that point.
---
Resident GFAQS Karin Fanboi
http://www.hachiroku.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/_mg_7468.jpg
#448luedevilPosted 9/27/2013 4:27:51 PM
Just to be fair and not hide behind a PM when I am blatantly "begging" I will ask here...

What kind of stuff can you do, or point me a link where I can learn how to do, for Forza 4?
---
#453CDEDPosted 9/27/2013 5:07:50 PM
8luedevil posted...
Just to be fair and not hide behind a PM when I am blatantly "begging" I will ask here...

What kind of stuff can you do, or point me a link where I can learn how to do, for Forza 4?

Drifting, building cars for drifting, tuning said cars and teaching people how to use those cars.

most kids want to instantly be as good as me and get bored when they realise it takes more than a weekend (i've been drifting in forza for 3 years and im still learning things).

i'll be happy to help you if you're interested.
---
Resident GFAQS Karin Fanboi
http://www.hachiroku.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/_mg_7468.jpg
#46doughnutman(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 5:29:46 PM
I really like the driving mechanics in forza games. Turn off all the auto assist stuff and it's so much better.

I used to get a lot of requests to help people on minecraft. "show me how to make a TnT cannon" "teach me elevators" "omg show me everything you know with redstone"

I've played minecraft for 3 or 4 years now. There's too much to show people...
---
#478luedevilPosted 9/27/2013 5:49:54 PM
Honestly I have not played since Forza 3 and it took me a while to get where I could consistently win races but I have never tried drifting. I may hit you up for some tips on set up for a drift car, just for the fun of it. Thanks for the offer.
---
#488luedevilPosted 9/27/2013 5:53:28 PM
Back on topic since I need to vent... I just got done dropping for some D-bag that recieved my usual message to message me and remind me what he wanted and at what level yet he kept asking ME to add him (I don't need to be your friend to drop for you) and message HIM! If you are asking the favor shouldn't YOU be doing the legwork?

....and then of course I got no thank you at all after dropping everything on his list and then tons more. I am tempted to post his gamefaqs tag and/or his GT but I shall let it be.

Any way... how about that local sports team...?
---
#49doughnutman(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 5:57:32 PM
Yeah that happens a lot. I just ignore people who do that and call them out on it. I wonder if it's someone who asked me for something before. Probably not.

And about sports. I don't watch sports. At all.
---
#508luedevilPosted 9/27/2013 6:06:06 PM
Ya, I don't do sports at all either. Well team sports I don't do. I will watch Sumo, curling, bicycle racing and a few others but any main stream sports with a team and a ball just thrills me not.

The guy who apparently thought thanks were not necessary is Lavahotluke. Somehow posting his name makes me feel slightly better.
---