Just got krieg

#1WrathfulJokerPosted 9/26/2013 5:11:27 PM
Anyone wanna help me coop the beginning with him?
---
Lil B Task Force Reporting for duty.
#2Vondy56Posted 9/26/2013 5:25:20 PM
im not sure how long the sale is on for but let me know if he is worth the $5
---
PSN: Vondrak
Gamertag: Vondy56
#3doughnutmanPosted 9/26/2013 6:04:36 PM
Vondy56 posted...

If you like his playstyle he's worth it. If you don't then he's not. Some people have their most playtime on Krieg and some people really dislike him. It really depends on what you want out of a character.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#4rush86Posted 9/26/2013 6:29:00 PM
doughnutman posted...
Vondy56 posted...

If you like his playstyle he's worth it. If you don't then he's not. Some people have their most playtime on Krieg and some people really dislike him. It really depends on what you want out of a character.

this right there. Its all about what you like and kriegs about self hurting and melee.
#5doughnutmanPosted 9/26/2013 6:52:10 PM
rush86 posted...
doughnutman posted...
Vondy56 posted...

this right there. Its all about what you like and kriegs about self hurting and melee.

I play Krieg quite a bit. I don't use Melee at all though. His hellborn tree with bloodsplosions is actually rather good. I prefer it over melee, and it has more survivability imo.

So if they're considering it then they should look at that aspect of krieg as well. Because he's not the pure melee character some people make him out to be.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#6Argyle_GargoylePosted 9/26/2013 6:55:07 PM
doughnutman posted...
rush86 posted...
doughnutman posted...
Vondy56 posted...

I play Krieg quite a bit. I don't use Melee at all though. His hellborn tree with bloodsplosions is actually rather good. I prefer it over melee, and it has more survivability imo.

So if they're considering it then they should look at that aspect of krieg as well. Because he's not the pure melee character some people make him out to be.

This is true there are some awesome looking gun based builds ive seen vids of.

And bloodsplosion can apparently wipe out entire hoards of enemies and instantly smash certain raid bosses
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#7WrathfulJoker(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 10:19:37 PM
Wow, I ask for some help and all I get are a bunch of turbonerds flickin their bean over krieg.
---
Lil B Task Force Reporting for duty.
#8PathlessBulletPosted 9/26/2013 10:22:05 PM
WrathfulJoker posted...
Wow, I ask for some help and all I get are a bunch of turbonerds flickin their bean over krieg.

How rude.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#9xlinerPosted 9/26/2013 10:22:24 PM
WrathfulJoker posted...

Lol calling someone a nerd on a video game board.
---
Diclonius master race.
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
#10NinjaYuffie164Posted 9/26/2013 10:24:40 PM
I'm sure that will be an effective way to get someone to help.