Just got krieg

#31doughnutmanPosted 9/27/2013 6:24:23 PM
WrathfulJoker posted...
I love how you turnonerds have a false sense of superiority. It's so cute, I just wanna pinch your fat greasy pimply cheeks.

But... I'm not fat or greasy. I take good care of myself. And it's not a false sense.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#32monster138Posted 9/27/2013 6:25:36 PM
Wow.....
just....
Wow.....
---
"I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender" - Lone Watie
#33PathlessBulletPosted 9/27/2013 6:40:38 PM
This guy really is rude.

How can the mods allow such rudeness?
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#34ArcaneZombiePosted 10/6/2013 12:55:43 PM
WrathfulJoker posted...
doughnutman posted...
WrathfulJoker posted...
Alright how about this. If you want to start the game with me and the thought of krieg's stats and skills don't get you all juicy then let me know.

"Get you all juicy." I don't think anyone wants to play with someone who doesn't enjoy the class they're playing, or someone that would be so rude.

I hate it when my daddy forbids me from watching a child's cartoon but you have to understand, when he had me he didn't expect me to be such a colossal disappointment. And I talk about the how I think the pot called the kettle black, I come on here asking for help yet I'm the rude one because I don't understand how the Internet works, but people coming on here just to talk about the character I wanted help with, because that's related to the main topic. I think the main problem here is that most people on with me is that I have an ego so inflated that I think insulting people because they have an education and they're knowledgeable in a video game and they know first-hand from experience. I would looooove to insult you, make rude statements and pretend I'm being nice and innocent but I can't do it because I never knew the borderlands community would actually have common sense.

Fix'd.
---
Not changing this part of my sig until Psychonauts 2 is announced.
"It's a trap!"
#35ArcaneZombiePosted 10/6/2013 1:01:08 PM
WrathfulJoker posted...
I love how you superior beings actually have lives. It's so cute, I just wish I could get it up.

I'm on a roll.
---
"It's a trap!"
#36ArcaneZombiePosted 10/6/2013 1:05:16 PM
WrathfulJoker posted...
Wow, human contact for the first time in over a decade!

What goes around comes around.
---
"It's a trap!"