Giving away Slayer of Terramorphous Commando mod...

#1KRATOS215Posted 9/27/2013 8:53:43 PM(edited)
Topic. I've been farming the guy for awhile now and have 2 of them to give away that I just don't need. I'll be on for like the next half hour or so otherwise just hit me up tomorrow for it. GT is in my sig.

EDIT: They're the Lv. 50 ones by the way. Just thought I'd throw that in there just in case people were expecting something of a higher level.

I'll try to lock this up when they're gone.
---
XBL: EJRICH
Add me for COD!
#2MarsillioPosted 9/27/2013 10:52:55 PM
Nobody will want them so just sell.
---
Capcom won't see another damn cent from me until Mega Man Legends 3 is released.
#3TheBiggerWigglePosted 9/28/2013 7:17:58 AM
Hmm. Ill take one. I have a 42 commando.
---
GT: NullThought
Get a ham sandwich and call me in the morning bro. It's alright.
#4KRATOS215(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 9:13:01 AM
I'll be on later on when I get home from work. Just send me a message or friend request and I'll drop it for ya.

Thanks!
---
Add me for COD!
#5xlinerPosted 9/28/2013 10:41:38 AM
Marsillio posted...
Nobody will want them so just sell.

TheBiggerWiggle posted...
Hmm. Ill take one. I have a 42 commando.

---
http://i.imgur.com/o9UdyOj.jpg
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
#6dean407Posted 9/28/2013 2:26:57 PM
I'll take one if theres one left. tried to send you a message on xbl but I must have typed it wrong since it said it was not a valid gamertag, I'll try again later though. if you want I have a slayer of terramorphous gunzerker mod I can trade for it.
#7KRATOS215(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 3:23:02 PM
dean407 posted...
I'll take one if theres one left. tried to send you a message on xbl but I must have typed it wrong since it said it was not a valid gamertag, I'll try again later though. if you want I have a slayer of terramorphous gunzerker mod I can trade for it.

If you leave your GT I'll just add you later. Or you can send another message.

And Bigger, I sent you a message/friend request. I'll be on for a bit now if you still want it.
---
Add me for COD!
#8MarsillioPosted 9/29/2013 3:07:28 PM
Well egg on my face.
---
Capcom won't see another damn cent from me until Mega Man Legends 3 is released.
#9TheBiggerWigglePosted 9/30/2013 3:44:33 AM
Thanks again TC
---
GT: NullThought
Get a ham sandwich and call me in the morning bro. It's alright.