Explosive Krieg question.....

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Explosive Krieg question.....
2 years ago#1
Does 'Strip the Flesh' have an effect on e-tech splash damage?
(i.e. casters and splatguns)
---
"I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender" - Lone Watie
2 years ago#2
Since it lists 'Explosive damage', my guess would be no. Bonus elemental damage is typically boosted by grenade damage.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
2 years ago#3
Ya, kinda figured.
Was hoping i was wrong....
---
"I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender" - Lone Watie
2 years ago#4
What about "SWORDSPLOSION!!!!!" ?
---
"Responsibilities are an SMG dropped by the BNK3R." - VicVega26
2 years ago#5
EddMario posted...
What about "SWORDSPLOSION!!!!!" ?

It would, because of matching elements. I was hoping it would act like Axton's 'Steady' skill and effect splash damage.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Explosive Krieg question.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived