The Flakker is such a good weapon, it refuses to hit.

#1ArcaneZombiePosted 9/29/2013 8:52:23 AM
The more you know.
---
Not changing this part of my sig until Psychonauts 2 is announced.
"It's a trap!"
#2doughnutmanPosted 9/29/2013 8:54:18 AM
Can be good on things like Dukino's Mom, Terramorphous, and other big bosses. I used it before. It's just a short ranged gun.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#3ArcaneZombie(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 9:14:27 AM
doughnutman posted...
Can be good on things like Dukino's Mom, Terramorphous, and other big bosses. I used it before. It's just a short ranged gun.

That totally makes me want to farm one...
---
Not changing this part of my sig until Psychonauts 2 is announced.
"It's a trap!"
#4doughnutmanPosted 9/29/2013 9:17:56 AM
Sounds like you already got one, hated it and sold it before really trying it. It's not the best gun. But "it refuses to hit" Isn't really accurate if using in proper circumstances.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#5DriveBy5173Posted 9/30/2013 6:11:52 PM
This is my go to shotgun when I am in a tight spot, as long as you know the range it has and how it spreads then this thing is pretty awesome.

The shotgun I find to be useless is the one you get from the Hodunks after the Gang Wars quest, I have tried it in several different ways and can't find one useful scenario for it.
#6Mr_PopelPosted 9/30/2013 10:53:53 PM
DriveBy5173 posted...
The shotgun I find to be useless is the one you get from the Hodunks after the Gang Wars quest, I have tried it in several different ways and can't find one useful scenario for it.

That stupid mine-launcher thingie? (The Triquetra is pretty cool imo) ... i think it can regen rocket ammo in conjunction with the sham ... but i prefer a Logans gun or TBF for that purpose
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
#7DriveBy5173Posted 10/2/2013 12:01:44 AM
Mr_Popel posted...
DriveBy5173 posted...

That stupid mine-launcher thingie? (The Triquetra is pretty cool imo) ... i think it can regen rocket ammo in conjunction with the sham ... but i prefer a Logans gun or TBF for that purpose

That sounds like it, it will shoot out four mines in a square pattern and then they will detonate after about 10 seconds if not more. With as fast as most enemies are in this game it just takes too damn long to be of any use against them.