Any tips for a uhvm siren?

#1Flow_149Posted 10/1/2013 5:12:20 PM
Currently level 53. So is playing a siren in uhvm just phaselock, shooting said phaselocked enemy, and retreating until phaselock recharges or are there other more aggresive styles of play? Any build tips, weapon suggestions, and playstyle tips are appreciated :)
#2doughnutmanPosted 10/1/2013 5:17:22 PM
The way I play Siren is rather aggressive.

But what type of playstyle do you find enjoyable? And would you mind posting your build for us?

www.bl2skills.com
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#3sir_fredingtonPosted 10/1/2013 5:49:52 PM
Sirens have some of the highest build diversity IMO. One way I like to play is to use a mirrored trickster mod to take advantage of kinetic reflection and chain reaction so that bullets actually heal me and bounce off enemies so that they sometimes kill an enemy you weren't even aiming at.
#4MillkdudzPosted 10/1/2013 6:58:20 PM
I run your standard binder build with ruin, converge, subsequence. I switch it up often, but its great for crowd control. At later levels you can even run a binder/cat build which allows you a very agressive playstyle with lots of regen and support for coop.
#5DemaciaRookiePosted 10/1/2013 11:36:47 PM
Ruin+TL+Converge+SS+Suspension+Optional Singularity = Chaotic fun.

More bullets into their heads than in yours.

L.Binder and Shotgun.
---
Akali defines true balance. Something the other Ionians can't do.
"Its the beginning of your ending"
#6terabientPosted 10/2/2013 3:33:46 PM
sir_fredington posted...
Sirens have some of the highest build diversity IMO. One way I like to play is to use a mirrored trickster mod to take advantage of kinetic reflection and chain reaction so that bullets actually heal me and bounce off enemies so that they sometimes kill an enemy you weren't even aiming at.

Trickster mod builds are a lot of fun. I was a little disappointed that Trickster wasn't one of the new Legendary mods, I would have preferred that over Binder.
---
What everyone needs to do is calm down, take a deep breath, and prepare their bodies for the Thunderdome.
GT: janejana
#7VandorLeePosted 10/3/2013 1:10:06 PM
For solo: Thoughtlock + bee is great, but, everyone hates thoughtlock so.....
---
"God didn't create humans... No!, Its humans who created God"
"Dr. Londez, "Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch (#1.23)" (1999)
#8doughnutmanPosted 10/3/2013 1:15:04 PM
VandorLee posted...
For solo: Thoughtlock + bee is great, but, everyone hates thoughtlock so.....

I like thoughtlock. I don't see why it's so hated. Ruin is more overrated than anything.
---
#9xlinerPosted 10/3/2013 1:22:00 PM
doughnutman posted...
I like thoughtlock. I don't see why it's so hated. Ruin is more overrated than anything.

I HATE thoughtlock.
I don't know why though.
---
http://i.imgur.com/o9UdyOj.jpg http://i.imgur.com/oMWVXB4.jpg
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
#10doughnutmanPosted 10/3/2013 1:24:05 PM
xliner posted...
doughnutman posted...

I HATE thoughtlock.
I don't know why though.

Idk... The only thing it does is work as a distraction. Which is why I like it for things like Digistruct.
---