Getting UVHM Faster?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Getting UVHM Faster?
3 years ago#1
Hey Guys,

Lvl 52 Assassin. I did all the DLC in TVHM and just hit the spot where you save Roland in the main story. Problem is I am getting crap for EXP. I want to unlock UVHM as fast as possible. I was thinking about just running through main quests as fast as possible.

Unless there is some trick?

Thanks!
"Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig will always be the best damn wrestler in my eyes. R.I.P
3 years ago#2
Nope. That's the trick. Running through the main quests.
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
3 years ago#3
Dang, How long you think it would take me to get through the rest of the game basically running to each objective as fast as possible?
"Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig will always be the best damn wrestler in my eyes. R.I.P
3 years ago#4
Probably about 2 hours if you're quick enough.
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
3 years ago#5
BigGuy230 posted...
Hey Guys,

Lvl 52 Assassin. I did all the DLC in TVHM and just hit the spot where you save Roland in the main story. Problem is I am getting crap for EXP. I want to unlock UVHM as fast as possible. I was thinking about just running through main quests as fast as possible.

Unless there is some trick?

Thanks!

once u hit 50 in tvhm the exp does down they want u to go over to uvhm. But dude just blast through the story beating the warrior is the quickest way to unlock uvhm. So go through the story as fast as u can
3 years ago#6
I'm feeling helpful so if your up to it I can join with my op4 siren and basically one shot everything. Pm for gt.
Lancia Stratos in Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 Started 8-17-12
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Getting UVHM Faster?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived