Getting UVHM Faster?

#1BigGuy230Posted 10/2/2013 7:58:37 PM
Hey Guys,

Lvl 52 Assassin. I did all the DLC in TVHM and just hit the spot where you save Roland in the main story. Problem is I am getting crap for EXP. I want to unlock UVHM as fast as possible. I was thinking about just running through main quests as fast as possible.

Unless there is some trick?

Thanks!
---
"Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig will always be the best damn wrestler in my eyes. R.I.P
#2doughnutmanPosted 10/2/2013 7:59:51 PM
Nope. That's the trick. Running through the main quests.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#3BigGuy230(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 8:01:30 PM
Dang, How long you think it would take me to get through the rest of the game basically running to each objective as fast as possible?
---
"Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig will always be the best damn wrestler in my eyes. R.I.P
#4doughnutmanPosted 10/2/2013 8:05:36 PM
Probably about 2 hours if you're quick enough.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#5rush86Posted 10/2/2013 8:40:10 PM
BigGuy230 posted...
Hey Guys,

Lvl 52 Assassin. I did all the DLC in TVHM and just hit the spot where you save Roland in the main story. Problem is I am getting crap for EXP. I want to unlock UVHM as fast as possible. I was thinking about just running through main quests as fast as possible.

Unless there is some trick?

Thanks!

once u hit 50 in tvhm the exp does down they want u to go over to uvhm. But dude just blast through the story beating the warrior is the quickest way to unlock uvhm. So go through the story as fast as u can
#6acetunerPosted 10/2/2013 9:14:52 PM
I'm feeling helpful so if your up to it I can join with my op4 siren and basically one shot everything. Pm for gt.
---
Lancia Stratos in Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 Started 8-17-12