so whats the incentive for getting more than a handful of Loot Hunt Target kills

#1Kpt_KapowskiPosted 10/12/2013 1:25:47 PM
Are the prize drawings random? Or are they based on the stats that are recorded?

cuz if its random, there's no reason to no-life this ****.
---
Lmfao I win
#2drake_skullPosted 10/12/2013 1:27:26 PM
Looks like random, killing the BA Mauraders is not part of the sweepstakes, just gives everyone a weapon if the community reaches the goal, not even a unique weapon...A Creamer.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#3RiceKrispies1Posted 10/12/2013 1:37:21 PM
It's all about getting the community goals to get the special gun. You don't have to no-life it, but I went out and killed about 30 badass Marauders to do my fair share, took like an hour. No reason to go on an all-night bender, but kill a bunch of them to help the community.
#4drake_skullPosted 10/12/2013 1:40:05 PM
The community average is 1 and the bar on the "Todays Target" page is almost full, we dont even really need to try because apparently a lot of people are participating.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#5RiceKrispies1Posted 10/12/2013 1:51:41 PM
drake_skull posted...
The community average is 1 and the bar on the "Todays Target" page is almost full, we dont even really need to try because apparently a lot of people are participating.

I don't trust the community average much honestly. Also, this is day 1 on a weekend, so it might start to get rough on weekdays a week or two into the event.
#6sailormacrossPosted 10/12/2013 2:41:22 PM
I killed knuckle about 30 times. quess only need once. but could only get wimp op8 reg. op6 fire. op 7 corr. killed 20 ba m. don't think last 5 counted because a joiner froze game before between kills and a save
---
i like anime and jpop and pretty japanese girls ::::::::::::::perhaps there was an age where people dreamed of the possibilites of outer space (gundam wing)
#7Kpt_Kapowski(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 3:30:33 PM
sailormacross posted...
I killed knuckle about 30 times. quess only need once. but could only get wimp op8 reg. op6 fire. op 7 corr. killed 20 ba m. don't think last 5 counted because a joiner froze game before between kills and a save

I think I speak for everyone here when I say, wat?
---
Lmfao I win
#8killbot357Posted 10/12/2013 3:34:55 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
sailormacross posted...

I think I speak for everyone here when I say, wat?

I think what he meant to say is "Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"
---
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Diablo 3, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl