Day 6 Loot Hunt Target Info

#1drake_skullPosted 10/17/2013 7:02:21 AM(edited)
MISTER BONEY PANTS GUY

Who will drop Longbow

The Community Challenge is 150,000 BA Psycos

The boost is The changes to Pandora's arensal continue, as the Longbow sniper rifle now does more damage and a higher elemental effect chance.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#2RiceKrispies1Posted 10/17/2013 7:04:26 AM
There's 2 badass psychos that spawn in the tunnel on the way to the firehawk in Frostburn, that's my best guess to start farming. Can anybody think of a better spot to farm?
#3drake_skull(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 7:05:05 AM
Finks may have a few, though probs not as good as your spot.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#4iDEADjesusRODEOPosted 10/17/2013 7:12:59 AM
drake_skull posted...
MISTER BONEY PANTS GUY

Who will drop Longbow

The boost is The changes to Pandora's arensal continue, as the Longbow sniper rifle now does more damage and a higher elemental effect chance.

I haven't done this DLC yet. How far into the story is this boner guy?
---
Posted using GameFlux
#5RiceKrispies1Posted 10/17/2013 7:14:25 AM
RiceKrispies1 posted...
There's 2 badass psychos that spawn in the tunnel on the way to the firehawk in Frostburn, that's my best guess to start farming. Can anybody think of a better spot to farm?

I'm not home, so I'll try to describe this the best I can for anybody who doesn't know what I'm talking about. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Enter frostburn, go to the right. Straight / right ish into the tunnel, up the stairs, at the top there's a kinda narrow hallway where 2 badass psychos will drop down. Then later on (can't really remember directions from here) there's at least 1 more badass pyscho (I think 2) that spawn in the tunnel where the fire spitting traps are. Pretty sure if you run through, there's 4 spawns in total and should take ~2 minutes to run through on easy.
#6Argyle_GargoylePosted 10/17/2013 7:14:58 AM
RiceKrispies1 posted...

there are also 2 more in frostburn that also spawn at the top of the stairs that go up the hill before where you go down to fight incinerator clayton
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#7RiceKrispies1Posted 10/17/2013 7:15:03 AM
iDEADjesusRODEO posted...
drake_skull posted...
MISTER BONEY PANTS GUY

Who will drop Longbow

Quite literally like 30 seconds in. He's practically the first enemy you run into.
#8Mr__GTAPosted 10/17/2013 7:17:43 AM
There's a Badass that spawns with Assassin Wot in Southpaw Steam & Power.
---
I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!
Xbox GT - Ninja Synik
#9iDEADjesusRODEOPosted 10/17/2013 7:21:06 AM
RiceKrispies1 posted...
iDEADjesusRODEO posted...
drake_skull posted...
MISTER BONEY PANTS GUY

Who will drop Longbow

Quite literally like 30 seconds in. He's practically the first enemy you run into.

OK awesome thanks man
---
Posted using GameFlux
#10iDEADjesusRODEOPosted 10/17/2013 7:26:15 AM
Mr__GTA posted...
There's a Badass that spawns with Assassin Wot in Southpaw Steam & Power.

Yep that's a good place to farm. You don't have to run very far at all.
---
Posted using GameFlux