Day 6 Loot Hunt Target Info

#21TheBlueStigPosted 10/17/2013 11:45:03 AM(edited)
I killed bonehead, somehow the kill didn't count on the stat tracker. Hopefully they won't go into other DLC packs until at least monday, all I have is dragon keep.

Is there any variant of the Longbow sniper rifle where you actually get a scope, or at least some iron sights? And maybe bullets that don't arc?

---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#22boxjuicePosted 10/17/2013 11:50:36 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
I killed bonehead, somehow the kill didn't count on the stat tracker. Hopefully they won't go into other DLC packs until at least monday, all I have is dragon keep.

Is there any variant of the Longbow sniper rifle where you actually get a scope, or at least some iron sights? And maybe bullets that don't arc?

You mean Mister Boney Pants Guy? Bonehead is a robot in the Arid Nexus who thinks he's a bandit from bl1.

And no, you can't get the gun with a scope.
---
GT - elliotj23 PSN - elliotj_23
#23RiceKrispies1Posted 10/17/2013 12:00:27 PM
So.... the stats page finally updated, and we only have 14% of the psychos killed. Looks like we have some work to do. It's really, really not hard. I have 151 recorded kills so far, probably much more unrecorded.

If anybody needs the rough rider and banshee mod to make a fleet Maya (you run 210% speed all the time, it's pretty cool) send me a message at RiceKrispies Xv. My stuff is op8, so be able to equip it.
#24RiceKrispies1Posted 10/17/2013 12:00:42 PM
So.... the stats page finally updated, and we only have 14% of the psychos killed. Looks like we have some work to do. It's really, really not hard. I have 151 recorded kills so far, probably much more unrecorded.

If anybody needs the rough rider and banshee mod to make a fleet Maya (you run 210% speed all the time, it's pretty cool) send me a message at RiceKrispies Xv. My stuff is op8, so be able to equip it.
#25RiceKrispies1Posted 10/17/2013 12:04:17 PM
Oh, well scrap that. Apparently when it said "updated 3 minutes ago" they were full of crap. Number just jumped to 29%, seems well within reach.
#26Animorpher95Posted 10/17/2013 12:28:46 PM
boxjuice posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

You mean Mister Boney Pants Guy? Bonehead is a robot in the Arid Nexus who thinks he's a bandit from bl1.

And no, you can't get the gun with a scope.

That's what they said about the Blockhead, but my friend got a Blockhead with a scope on it while farming for his Psycho.
#27bigjoepro75Posted 10/17/2013 1:02:51 PM
Frost burn canyon u can kill 4 per run which takes about 5 minutes if u ignore all other enemies
#28RiceKrispies1Posted 10/17/2013 1:04:11 PM
bigjoepro75 posted...
Frost burn canyon u can kill 4 per run which takes about 5 minutes if u ignore all other enemies

No way man. I don't believe it.
#29drake_skull(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 1:17:57 PM
bigjoepro75 posted...

It takes you 5 minutes to do the run? Lol.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#30RogsR34UKPosted 10/17/2013 1:36:10 PM
I did 9 runs for the Longbow (3 each on Normal, TVHM and UVHM) with an OP2 Commando. There was no sign of a scope as it is not made with one (like the Buffalo). I got a best of Lv 36 on Normal. Best I managed on TV was Lv 49. On OP2, I got 2 at Lv 72 and one at OP2.
---
PSN & Gamertag - RogsR34UK