Your favourite NPC character in the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Your favourite NPC character in the game?

User Info: futureops

futureops
3 years ago#1
Tiny Tina and Claptrap(especially for the dialogue he says when he finds out stairs stopping him from killing Jackass)
Can't kill me because futureops is cursed.

User Info: 3Seconds

3Seconds
3 years ago#2
Tannis........ She crazy.

User Info: doughnutman

doughnutman
3 years ago#3
I actually really like Lilith. She seems to have a more important part than most other characters, and if you take out most other characters, it just seems like there's an alternate way to do almost everything. And she has a decent story to her.

Tiny Tina imo is really poor comic relief in a game that already has a bit of comedy in it. She's over the top, but that's just my opinion.

And Claptrap has a few decent moments, but doesn't really contribute too much, and the "STAIRS" thing was a joke already played in the first 30 minutes of the game.
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker

User Info: futureops

futureops
3 years ago#4
doughnutman posted...
I actually really like Lilith. She seems to have a more important part than most other characters, and if you take out most other characters, it just seems like there's an alternate way to do almost everything. And she has a decent story to her.

Tiny Tina imo is really poor comic relief in a game that already has a bit of comedy in it. She's over the top, but that's just my opinion.

And Claptrap has a few decent moments, but doesn't really contribute too much, and the "STAIRS" thing was a joke already played in the first 30 minutes of the game.

You did't play Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon's Keep?
Can't kill me because futureops is cursed.

User Info: doughnutman

doughnutman
3 years ago#5
futureops posted...
doughnutman posted...

You did't play Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon's Keep?

I did... I just think she's an over the top character. Even in the DLC. She's not that great to me.
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker

User Info: Lahar

Lahar
3 years ago#6
I like Hammerlock because he's gay.

And Mal is the funniest to me.
I said runt.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
3 years ago#7
ClapTrap's my all time favorite, but mostly just because I like dubstep.
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Pokemon Y

User Info: xliner

xliner
3 years ago#8
killbot357 posted...
ClapTrap's my all time favorite, but mostly just because I like dubstep.

Wub wub, am I right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ixr4nZDHM0
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED

User Info: AlleRacing

AlleRacing
3 years ago#9
It's between Zed and Torgue.
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg

User Info: RiceKrispies1

RiceKrispies1
3 years ago#10
Dave is the best character in the game. Everything he says is comedy gold.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Your favourite NPC character in the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived