Your favourite NPC character in the game?

#1futureopsPosted 10/19/2013 9:31:29 AM
Tiny Tina and Claptrap(especially for the dialogue he says when he finds out stairs stopping him from killing Jackass)
---
Can't kill me because futureops is cursed.
#23SecondsPosted 10/19/2013 10:07:30 AM
Tannis........ She crazy.
#3doughnutmanPosted 10/19/2013 10:58:30 AM
I actually really like Lilith. She seems to have a more important part than most other characters, and if you take out most other characters, it just seems like there's an alternate way to do almost everything. And she has a decent story to her.

Tiny Tina imo is really poor comic relief in a game that already has a bit of comedy in it. She's over the top, but that's just my opinion.

And Claptrap has a few decent moments, but doesn't really contribute too much, and the "STAIRS" thing was a joke already played in the first 30 minutes of the game.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#4futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 11:01:10 AM
doughnutman posted...
I actually really like Lilith. She seems to have a more important part than most other characters, and if you take out most other characters, it just seems like there's an alternate way to do almost everything. And she has a decent story to her.

Tiny Tina imo is really poor comic relief in a game that already has a bit of comedy in it. She's over the top, but that's just my opinion.

And Claptrap has a few decent moments, but doesn't really contribute too much, and the "STAIRS" thing was a joke already played in the first 30 minutes of the game.

You did't play Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon's Keep?
---
Can't kill me because futureops is cursed.
#5doughnutmanPosted 10/19/2013 11:06:18 AM
futureops posted...
doughnutman posted...

You did't play Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon's Keep?

I did... I just think she's an over the top character. Even in the DLC. She's not that great to me.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#6LaharPosted 10/19/2013 11:58:11 AM
I like Hammerlock because he's gay.

And Mal is the funniest to me.
---
I said runt.
#7killbot357Posted 10/19/2013 2:38:49 PM
ClapTrap's my all time favorite, but mostly just because I like dubstep.
---
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Pokemon Y
#8xlinerPosted 10/19/2013 2:39:08 PM
killbot357 posted...
ClapTrap's my all time favorite, but mostly just because I like dubstep.

Wub wub, am I right?
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ixr4nZDHM0
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
#9AlleRacingPosted 10/19/2013 6:46:19 PM
It's between Zed and Torgue.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#10RiceKrispies1Posted 10/19/2013 6:49:13 PM
Dave is the best character in the game. Everything he says is comedy gold.