Week 2 Loot Hunt Poll

#1drake_skullPosted 10/19/2013 1:21:41 PM
Do you think Gearbox turned players off with their handling of the loot hunt so far? - Results (89 votes)
Yes, I was dissapointed the Creamer did not get an upgrade
8.99% (8 votes)
Yes, Fastball
10.11% (9 votes)
Yes, the issues with stats made me worry about if my kills actally counted or not
3.37% (3 votes)
All of the above with added explosions
17.98% (16 votes)
Maybe
7.87% (7 votes)
No, they are doing great
6.74% (6 votes)
No, the community is just crying about an unimportant issue
10.11% (9 votes)
No, Gearbox never guarenteed anything
4.49% (4 votes)
All of the no answers
13.48% (12 votes)
The gun drops are good enough for me.
16.85% (15 votes)
This poll is now closed.
If your answer is not in the poll feel free to post it and your general opinions on this subject.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#2xlinerPosted 10/19/2013 1:25:43 PM
Where is the "I don't give a damn" option?
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ixr4nZDHM0
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
#3doughnutmanPosted 10/19/2013 1:29:46 PM
I'm just indifferent about it. It's a nice competition and yeah the rewards of guaranteed guns are nice. But I was honestly under the impression that there would be more permanent power ups to the guns.

Like if the Creamer had an actual permanent increase to damage or it's healing factors. It would have been a lot nicer.

But I don't think launchers are that effective in OP levels anyways.

For people who don't have most of the gear that they're dropping, I can see how it's a good event though.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#4Anarki471Posted 10/19/2013 1:30:05 PM
The upgraded guns have been enough for me
---
Well that escalated quickly. Then died, was revived, escalated slightly, died again, and now an entertaining zombie. "Xcavvv"
#5stepaliciousPosted 10/19/2013 2:07:48 PM
I'm not super impressed with the weapons/upgrades so far but I didn't expect anything game breaking anyway, and they didn't make any promises they aren't keeping. I think it's going just fine.
---
Hey kiddies
#6Phoenixmon2Posted 10/19/2013 2:29:49 PM
I really don't get how anyone could get upset at this. They're items in a video game. Maybe some of them don't help you out in the game, but on top of that, you get entries towards real life prizes.

Nothing bad happens to you from participating in this thing.
#7Eternal KPosted 10/19/2013 2:35:02 PM
Fastball is kind of lame, and I think if there are any remotely difficult community challenges this week, they won't get completed. However, it's not enough to say that it's turned me off from the Loot Hunt. I still like seeing the new target each day and taking the time to kill them. This is especially true if it's someone like Sinkhole, who has absolutely no reason to go back and farm. So it was kind of nice to revisit him. It also makes me think that Mad Mike will be a target at some point.
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion
#8moridin7632Posted 10/19/2013 5:00:58 PM
Phoenixmon2 posted...
I really don't get how anyone could get upset at this. They're items in a video game. Maybe some of them don't help you out in the game, but on top of that, you get entries towards real life prizes.

Nothing bad happens to you from participating in this thing.

Not to mention the cost of the event. FREE.

What is wrong with people when they are complaining about a free thing that a company does for their fans? Yes, I know they are doing it for the publicity with the release of the game of the year edition, but come on. Its free.
---
"Be humble, for as you are better than everyone else, god is still above you" - fortune cookie, 2001
#9TheBlueStigPosted 10/19/2013 5:49:36 PM
The Creamer is pretty useless, the rockets explode in mid-air way too quick and the splitting of the rockets is also pretty useless.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#10Kpt_KapowskiPosted 10/19/2013 6:03:39 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
The Creamer is pretty useless, the rockets explode in mid-air way too quick and the splitting of the rockets is also pretty useless.

that is irrelevant.

if you don't like it, don't participate.
---
Its my own private pinewood Taj Mahal, except for the shape and the size.