Week 2 Loot Hunt Poll

#11drake_skull(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 6:43:53 PM
I think I actually figured out why its the Fast Ball, Scarlet is trying to get revenge on us by offering up a trashy weapon for the week since she is mad we stole her gun(as she put it, though she did just kinda leave it there for us).
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#12CecilPosted 10/19/2013 8:05:14 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
The Creamer is pretty useless, the rockets explode in mid-air way too quick and the splitting of the rockets is also pretty useless.

that is irrelevant.

if you don't like it, don't participate.

How is this irrelevant? The topic is asking how do you think gearbox is handling the loot hunt so far. Seems completely relevant to me to express an opinion on the loot given.

You seem to always want to attack someone that says anything close to negative about how things are handled in this game....did you help make it or something?
#13Phoenixmon2Posted 10/19/2013 8:34:28 PM
I'm level 50 and the Creamer is pretty much the most powerful launcher I've seen, I just got close at times I wanted to hit one enemy and the rocket hit before it could split.
#14PDGMTGPosted 10/19/2013 11:45:36 PM
I honestly love the system they have used, and I actually kinda wish they would keep it going after the main contest. Not really have the special drops, as that would make getting Legendary's too easy, in my opinion, but maybe have a daily bounty, and killing that bounty for the first time on each character would net a good chunk of experience.

Basically, killing _______ would net an extra 50,000 experience than usual.

Of course, this exp amount would need to be based off of the enemy killed, the level of the player, and it could only be rewarded once per character.

I love how the loot hunt is set in the fashion it is, with the bounty system. I participate more for that than anything else, as most of the weapons have been sub par at best, and I don't really expect to win any prizes in the contest.
---
-Just Some Random
#15moonkill3Posted 10/20/2013 12:16:03 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
The Creamer is pretty useless, the rockets explode in mid-air way too quick and the splitting of the rockets is also pretty useless.

You're supposed to let the rockets bounce off something in order to get the critical hits kind of like the fibber.Here is a video of how to properly use the creamer.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AldeRxnWn-0
#16Kpt_KapowskiPosted 10/20/2013 6:28:46 AM
Cecil posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

that is irrelevant.

if you don't like it, don't participate.

How is this irrelevant? The topic is asking how do you think gearbox is handling the loot hunt so far. Seems completely relevant to me to express an opinion on the loot given.

You seem to always want to attack someone that says anything close to negative about how things are handled in this game....did you help make it or something?

the correct option is the second to last. Therefore this random whining about how the Creamer is useless is irrelevant.

and seeing as how the REAL reward is the prize drawing entries you get for killing 1 enemy a day, people whining about GBX lying/screwingthem/beingbigfatcorporatejerks for giving such lame in game rewards just look like spoiled brats crying about nothing.

again. If you don't like it, don't participate.
---
Its my own private pinewood Taj Mahal, except for the shape and the size.
#17longnutsPosted 10/20/2013 7:14:57 AM
I just wish I was max level. Just bought digistruct the other day, all the weapons I'm getting are 61-62. Haven't had time to really play the peak or level up my 61s.
---
My first console was a colecovision, so yeah!
http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/xLONGNUTTSx