Zero - the ultimate mystery of Borderlands 2

#21TheBlueStigPosted 10/21/2013 7:28:15 AM
chucklesw00d posted...
xliner posted...
I still think Rice Krispies are the best cereal.

cocoa puffs man

Count Chocula, Franken-Berry, and Boo-Berry.

Check your local stores, they made a special batch of each one just for the Halloween season.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#22brianvolk42Posted 10/21/2013 7:46:02 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
chucklesw00d posted...
xliner posted...
I still think Rice Krispies are the best cereal.

cocoa puffs man

Count Chocula, Franken-Berry, and Boo-Berry.

Check your local stores, they made a special batch of each one just for the Halloween season.

They also brought back Fruit Brute and Yummy Mummy this year.
#23flySaberPosted 10/21/2013 1:17:32 PM
He's definitely an Alien. I was hoping the supposed space station/alien dlc would cover his origins, but who knows if that dlc will even happen. Tragedy.

As far as I know he's the only main character from both games who doesn't have a clear origin. Even the Sirens have a little more to go on. I thought it seemed obvious that they left his story out so it could be part of the Alien DLC, but noooo....
#24NazanirPosted 10/22/2013 8:20:44 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Nazanir posted...
I can't help but think he's related to the assassins you fight in the mission: Assassinate the assassins. The reason for this is, because if you take their names and rearange the letters you get:

Oney = One
Wot = Two
Reeth = Three
Rouf = Four

And then you have Zer0. I have no idea what the connection would be, but it seems odd.

also, Wot talks in Zer0's voice.

Yeah I forgot about that. All I have is speculation though. Maybe he had a falling out with the other four and left. From various echo recorders you find in Sawtooth Cauldron, you also learn that Zer0 is looking for an actual challing. So maybe he got bored with the people coming into Saw & power and left? But I supose that is part of the mystery that surrounds Zer0.
---
XboX GT - Nazanir
#25Fear_AwakensPosted 10/28/2013 3:33:37 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Nazanir posted...
I can't help but think he's related to the assassins you fight in the mission: Assassinate the assassins. The reason for this is, because if you take their names and rearange the letters you get:

Oney = One
Wot = Two
Reeth = Three
Rouf = Four

And then you have Zer0. I have no idea what the connection would be, but it seems odd.

also, Wot talks in Zer0's voice.

This. I noticed it (the numerical names thing, and the shared voice) the first time I did the mission. I was confused because I heard Zer0's voice, but I was playing Axton. I still personally think he's an Eridian somehow, though.
---
I really need a 'Punch-People-Through-The-Internet' button to respond to all of the stupid crap some people post.