I thought I finished the game?

#1pmgamerPosted 10/22/2013 9:38:19 AM
I am not an on line member or pay live I was at level 40 when I finished the game. But after the caption it said I could keep playing I know I did all the missions both optional and story. Yet there was some missions that looked new.

Now I am at level 48 and find the missions I am now getting I have done before like "Arms Dealing" is this it am I done.
Thanks Phil
#2XcavvvPosted 10/22/2013 9:42:27 AM
Without dlc you can complete the game twice doing all missions with any 1 character. With certain dlcs you can beat the game an infinite number of times by reseting the playthrough. This game NEVER ends, you only get bored with it.
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a filthy casual]
#3macavelePosted 10/22/2013 9:49:12 AM
There are a number of quests that are only available after beating the game. You. Will. Die. being one of the main ones. That's the quest for the optional boss Terramorphus the Invincible.
---
" Dibs on the Vaults"
#4pmgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 9:50:23 AM
Thanks yes I am getting bored some what yet the missions are much harder you get hit once and your dead. I gave up on the "You are cordially invited: Tea Party" there is no way to beat this the part where you "Defend Tina's Party".
It is much harder then the first time I played it.
Xcavvv posted...
Without dlc you can complete the game twice doing all missions with any 1 character. With certain dlcs you can beat the game an infinite number of times by reseting the playthrough. This game NEVER ends, you only get bored with it.
#5XcavvvPosted 10/22/2013 9:55:55 AM
Defending tinas party is pretty easy. Just camp at the front entrance and dont let anything pass you lol. Its much much harder on uvhm2 OP8. But still doable.
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a filthy casual]
#6pmgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 8:19:36 AM
Thanks I went back to the Tea Party and did what you said and it was so dam easy. Funny thing about this is staying back by the Gen. you get your butt kicked big time.
Xcavvv posted...
Defending tinas party is pretty easy. Just camp at the front entrance and dont let anything pass you lol. Its much much harder on uvhm2 OP8. But still doable.