Question about Sully the Blacksmith

#1inebriantiaPosted 10/22/2013 3:34:43 PM
So is he farmable, or am I going to have to reset progress every time? I'm only asking b/c a buddy said he is, but honestly he's not reliable on giving info lol. I've tried saving and quitting and he doesn't respawn, so I'm assuming he's like what's his face at the beginning of Scarlett's DLC. The DLC isn't a big deal to reset since it's short, but I don't wanna reset my main story progress.
---
Remember Kids.. You Know Enough! ---- G.I. Jose
GT: GbHaseo---Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Persona 4, .Hack//Mutation
#2SubwooferKingPosted 10/22/2013 6:33:42 PM
I guess not. Pretty lame...went through second time and was disappointed he didn't spawn again..oh well, dlc isn't bad...4 red chests, main boss, and secret boss which really isn't hard to spawn, check acid glows topic for video.
#3inebriantia(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 10:23:03 PM
Yeah, I was hoping maybe my game was just messed up, but it wasn't and he's not farmable :( Still a good dlc for $3. Got some new skins and some legendaries I was missing. Thanks for the vid hint, but I figured out Clark right away. Granted if I hadn't shot one of those pumpkins by accident I might not have noticed it lol.
---
Remember Kids.. You Know Enough! ---- G.I. Jose
GT: GbHaseo---Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Persona 4, .Hack//Mutation
#4SubwooferKingPosted 10/22/2013 10:39:50 PM
inebriantia posted...
Yeah, I was hoping maybe my game was just messed up, but it wasn't and he's not farmable :( Still a good dlc for $3. Got some new skins and some legendaries I was missing. Thanks for the vid hint, but I figured out Clark right away. Granted if I hadn't shot one of those pumpkins by accident I might not have noticed it lol.

you got legendaries? From where, the chests? I've got a ridiculous amount of plasma casters and other etechs from red chests in the last few weeks, its crazy. But no legendaries for a while.