List what you'd like to see in Borderlands 3

#1FAILUREtoreplyPosted 10/23/2013 11:09:40 AM
I have several

1. Disabling people who join your game from accepting or turning in missions
2. No Tiny Tina
3. More Moxxi
4. More rarities like Silver, Black, and maybe even Rainbow just to make a bajillioner guns more bajillionerer
5. Assuming BL3 will be on next gen consoles I'd like to see the world of BL3 bigger than the world of BL1 and BL2 combined and then some. Maybe even with no loading times. That would be amazing.
6. Also assuming they have 4 new Vault Hunters next game, that we are able to play as all 13 characters from the start.
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#2heyitsthatguy11Posted 10/23/2013 11:12:22 AM(edited)
1. Gaige
2. Gaige
3. Gaige
4. Gaige
5. More guns. Less accuracy. MORE DAMAGE.
---
Rebecca Emily Hollcraft (BECCA) is amazing. http://youtu.be/e9hRg-mW1u0
Favorite game? The World Ends With Persona 4
#3killbot357Posted 10/23/2013 11:23:55 AM
1. Ice element
2. Some sort of crafting system, or a way to level up guns
3. More weapon / shield combos like Law and Order
4. More ClapTrap
5. No timed missions
6. Fewer special currencies. Eridium was fine and made sense within the plot - we didn't really need Seraph crystals or Torgue Tokens
7. More generous drops from bosses. I'd like every boss to have a 5% chance to drop his legendary, at minimum.
8. No Tiny Tina
9. More Torgue
---
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Pokemon Y
#4FAILUREtoreply(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 11:25:04 AM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
1. Gaige
2. Gaige
3. Gaige
4. Gaige
5. More guns. Less accuracy. MORE DAMAGE.

Man I am no Gaige fan so I cringed when I say this

But hey..
Sal
Sal
Sal
SAL
Why hold 2 guns when you can hold 4?
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#5FAILUREtoreply(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 11:27:15 AM
killbot357 posted...
1. Ice element
3. More weapon / shield combos like Law and Order
4. More ClapTrap
5. No timed missions
6. Fewer special currencies. Eridium was fine and made sense within the plot - we didn't really need Seraph crystals or Torgue Tokens
7. More generous drops from bosses. I'd like every boss to have a 5% chance to drop his legendary, at minimum.
8. No Tiny Tina
9. More Torgue

I approve numbers 4 8 and 9!

Yes Ice! Freeze an enemy so your team can all focus on him. Kinda like having Phaselock only in a weapon element
---
#6Anarki471Posted 10/23/2013 11:57:42 AM
killbot357 posted...

I don't think a crafting system would really work in a loot based game, but the level up mechanic for guns might, i know you all have a weapon or two you got early on and grew fond of, but slowly it became outclassed by other weapons and stopped being useful, but if you could pay Iridium to up it's level and/or rarity but make it stupidly expensive to prevent it being overused

i wouldn't mind something like this
---
Well that escalated quickly. Then died, was revived, escalated slightly, died again, and now an entertaining zombie. "Xcavvv"
#7Kpt_KapowskiPosted 10/23/2013 12:07:38 PM
Anarki471 posted...
killbot357 posted...

I don't think a crafting system would really work in a loot based game, but the level up mechanic for guns might, i know you all have a weapon or two you got early on and grew fond of, but slowly it became outclassed by other weapons and stopped being useful, but if you could pay Iridium to up it's level and/or rarity but make it stupidly expensive to prevent it being overused

i wouldn't mind something like this

terrible idea. That would kill the loot aspect of Borderlands just as thoroughly as duping does.
---
Its my own private pinewood Taj Mahal, except for the shape and the size.
#8drake_skullPosted 10/23/2013 12:11:35 PM
Borderlands 1 loot system with more parts.
More parts.
More parts.
More Claptrap.
Less manufacturer traits(only on specific parts, like special barrels from the manufacturer, Torgue ofc would keep their trait regardless).
MORE PARTS.
More Mr Torgue
More Tiny Tina.
More Buttstallion
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#9heyitsthatguy11Posted 10/23/2013 12:18:55 PM
drake_skull posted...
Borderlands 1 loot system with more parts.
More parts.
More parts.
More Claptrap.
Less manufacturer traits(only on specific parts, like special barrels from the manufacturer, Torgue ofc would keep their trait regardless).
MORE PARTS.
More Mr Torgue
More Tiny Tina.
More Buttstallion

And More Gaige?
---
Rebecca Emily Hollcraft (BECCA) is amazing. http://youtu.be/e9hRg-mW1u0
Favorite game? The World Ends With Persona 4
#10UddersAndBladesPosted 10/23/2013 12:21:30 PM
1. Ice Element, not too sure how it would work though. Just slowing enemies down isn't very beneficial. Maybe it could have a chance to freeze enemies and restrict movement for a couple seconds?
2. Ex-Hyperion Engineer as one of the playable Vault Hunters, Action Skill is summoning a mech suit that would be upgraded through your skill trees. Maybe give it an automatic laser turret, extra guns, a Repair/Shield Surveyor to heal you, or other Hyperion robot stuff.
3. All previous playable Vault Hunters returning as NPCs (including Gaige and Krieg, especially Gaige)
4. More Zed, Scooter, and Torgue
5. Definitely more heads and skins
---
Look! The East is burning red!