A players guide from level 1-72, leveling and loot tips and possible spoilers.

#21drake_skull(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 6:20:36 PM
Another spot just outside the BNK-3R zone is if you zone there you can kill the BA Constructor over and over, pretty easy from that platform where the red chest is(plus you can farm the red chest and the 2 lockers). I think that constructor gives 10k xp though that could have just been because of the quest for going to BNK-3R being active. The Contsructor cant hit you as long as you stay hugged to the fence and you can shoot through the gap.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#22macavelePosted 10/26/2013 6:35:16 PM
very much agreed. that's why I went back and found it to rebump it. It really does need the sticky though.
---
" Dibs on the Vaults"
#23drake_skull(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 10:37:22 PM
Extra info about BNK-3R farming, it may be faster as all you have to do is zone to Thousand Cuts and back and he respawns.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
#24pb331979Posted 10/27/2013 6:12:48 AM
Lots of good info here...........bump
#25drake_skull(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 3:28:33 PM
Come on, keep the sticky requests coming.
---
#26Tarq_MoonstonePosted 10/27/2013 5:47:23 PM
Ah, never mind, thought this was the boosting thread. My mistake.
#27Fear_AwakensPosted 10/28/2013 4:30:57 AM
Requested that sticky! Requested that sticky on rooooock and roll! Requested that sticky! (you know the lyrics)
---
I really need a 'Punch-People-Through-The-Internet' button to respond to all of the stupid crap some people post.
#28xxChoasxxPosted 10/28/2013 2:10:02 PM
While you already mentioned the Arid Badlands for chest farming, I think its also one of the best for quick power leveling. maybe because it is a late game area, but there is a ton of XP to earn and if you want those one or two levels before facing the warrior, this area can get you there in no time.

With at least 4-8 rabid skags that spawn (at about 5000 xp) to bonehead 2.0 (also about 5000) and the multiple skags and loaders, its a lot of xp.
And if you have the weapons to take out Saturn easily you can add in another 20,000! and you've already mentioned the chests that make this area perfect.

the quickest way ive found to run it is-

1. take skags out in front of main entrance. usually a rabid or two spawn here.
2. jump off ledge and kill the 3-4 skags in the slag pool.
3. take the left towards T.K. Bahas place, if your strong enough you can get the skags to follow you up to the skags in front of Bahas house and take out the two groups at once. this may be difficult, since you may end up fighting 2-4 rabids at once. ive had 6 spawn! If too much, just kill separately.
4. Continue past bahas place to the skag spawn right there in front of the rock wall.
5. Turn around and enter the bandit camp, there will about 6 loaders in here.
6. exit the bandit camp near the left, there is a skag spawn to the left of that bandit camp entrance. 1-2 rabids can spawn here too.
7. Enter camp and kill Bonehead 2.0 and loaders
8. keep going through killing loaders making your way towards saturns spawn.
9A. Jump on building and grab chest, you can also shoot the switch for the chest in zeds from here.
9B. (optional) Kill Saturn
10. Collect Zeds Chest, kill few remaining loaders then turn left past zeds house for the last Skag spawn.

Once you get your individual technique down this run can take 5-6 minutes and net you about 2 and a half to 3 bars of experience. completely ranking up takes around 5-6 runs.
---
GT:ChoasMaster
On the Rock Band boards if i dont specify an instrument, its because theyre dead.
#29drake_skull(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 11:58:15 PM
Keep'um sticky requests comin.
---
#30NinjaYuffie164Posted 10/29/2013 9:56:54 AM
Bump to keep this visible.