• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Borderlands 3 Class ideas?

User Info: drake_skull

drake_skull
3 years ago#11
killbot357 posted...
The final two Sirens (there can only be 6 at any given time, and we already know about 4 of them. I'm assuming Steele was a Siren.) I'd like them to have opposite / complementary action skills.

As others have mentioned before, an ex-Hyperion engineer, with an upgradeable battle suit.

Some kind of class with a transformation action skill. The were-skag is a popular idea, though I'd prefer a character who turns into a slag-powered monster.

Assuming an ice element is introduced, some character built around ice damage. Another built around corrosion damage would be cool, too.

But only 2 of them are alive still so there could be 4 more sirens floating around in the next game besides Lillith and Maya
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e

User Info: xliner

xliner
3 years ago#12
Yeah, but Borderworlds.
Proud Hereo of Borderlands
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
3 years ago#13
drake_skull posted...
killbot357 posted...
The final two Sirens (there can only be 6 at any given time, and we already know about 4 of them. I'm assuming Steele was a Siren.) I'd like them to have opposite / complementary action skills.

As others have mentioned before, an ex-Hyperion engineer, with an upgradeable battle suit.

Some kind of class with a transformation action skill. The were-skag is a popular idea, though I'd prefer a character who turns into a slag-powered monster.

Assuming an ice element is introduced, some character built around ice damage. Another built around corrosion damage would be cool, too.

But only 2 of them are alive still so there could be 4 more sirens floating around in the next game besides Lillith and Maya

The other 4 would be babies at this point, most likely.
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Pokemon Y

User Info: drake_skull

drake_skull
3 years ago#14
killbot357 posted...
drake_skull posted...
killbot357 posted...

The other 4 would be babies at this point, most likely.

Well we could be 18 years in the future by the next game so they would be adults. Plus there are still 2 unrevealed Sirens so only 2 of them would be babies. I want to play as a Hyperion Engineer with the 2 robotic arm suit thing. That has a lot of possibilities.
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e

User Info: TheBlueStig

TheBlueStig
3 years ago#15
Instead of a Hyperion ground grunt, make it a pilot so we can finally get a Buzzard or other similar aircraft, we need more than just 2 vehicles in the game, maybe something with tank tracks too.
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Borderlands 3 Class ideas?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived