Borderlands 3 Class ideas?

#11drake_skullPosted 10/28/2013 6:51:26 AM
killbot357 posted...
The final two Sirens (there can only be 6 at any given time, and we already know about 4 of them. I'm assuming Steele was a Siren.) I'd like them to have opposite / complementary action skills.

As others have mentioned before, an ex-Hyperion engineer, with an upgradeable battle suit.

Some kind of class with a transformation action skill. The were-skag is a popular idea, though I'd prefer a character who turns into a slag-powered monster.

Assuming an ice element is introduced, some character built around ice damage. Another built around corrosion damage would be cool, too.

But only 2 of them are alive still so there could be 4 more sirens floating around in the next game besides Lillith and Maya
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#12xlinerPosted 10/28/2013 6:52:50 AM
Yeah, but Borderworlds.
---
Proud Hereo of Borderlands
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
#13killbot357Posted 10/28/2013 7:29:12 AM
drake_skull posted...
killbot357 posted...
The final two Sirens (there can only be 6 at any given time, and we already know about 4 of them. I'm assuming Steele was a Siren.) I'd like them to have opposite / complementary action skills.

As others have mentioned before, an ex-Hyperion engineer, with an upgradeable battle suit.

Some kind of class with a transformation action skill. The were-skag is a popular idea, though I'd prefer a character who turns into a slag-powered monster.

Assuming an ice element is introduced, some character built around ice damage. Another built around corrosion damage would be cool, too.

But only 2 of them are alive still so there could be 4 more sirens floating around in the next game besides Lillith and Maya

The other 4 would be babies at this point, most likely.
---
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Pokemon Y
#14drake_skullPosted 10/28/2013 7:31:17 AM
killbot357 posted...
drake_skull posted...
killbot357 posted...

The other 4 would be babies at this point, most likely.

Well we could be 18 years in the future by the next game so they would be adults. Plus there are still 2 unrevealed Sirens so only 2 of them would be babies. I want to play as a Hyperion Engineer with the 2 robotic arm suit thing. That has a lot of possibilities.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#15TheBlueStigPosted 10/28/2013 8:11:47 AM
Instead of a Hyperion ground grunt, make it a pilot so we can finally get a Buzzard or other similar aircraft, we need more than just 2 vehicles in the game, maybe something with tank tracks too.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.