Your first legendary?

#1futureopsPosted 11/6/2013 12:45:36 AM
When I first played this game,I did know much about rarity.I got the Impaler from Warrior during The Talon of God and then got a Pandemic from a red chest in Bloodshot Stronghold.My 3 recent legendaries are Conference Call from a red chest in DP and 2 Nukem from Black Queen in DP and a Flakker from Warrior.I got 12 pearls from chubbies in the past 2 months and then Sawber from that 001100100101.........boss at the DP.I have total 73 Legendaries.
---
Why TheBlueStig always invades my topics?
#2PDGMTGPosted 11/6/2013 12:48:40 AM
Well, your OP doesn't really match your topic title, so I'm going to answer the topic.

My first legendary was a Fabled Tortoise. It popped out of one of the Varkid dropping pools in the Tundra Express during the mission "A Train to Catch." I was about a level 15. However, I gave it to a friend because I couldn't stand the reduced movement speed. Looking back, I realize I probably should have kept it for boss battles where I didn't need to move around much, but oh well. Still incredible how I actually got it.
---
-Just Some Random
#3WarsteelIXPosted 11/6/2013 1:51:24 AM
The Whiskey Tango Foxtrot....
#4futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 1:52:53 AM
WarsteelIX posted...
The Whiskey Tango Foxtrot....

That one was my 3rd.I got one yesterday from a chubby spiderant in the Caustic Caverns.I have 3 of them.
---
#5ZekuMusashiPosted 11/6/2013 4:36:49 AM
I got a Kerblaster from Midgemong and a Madhous from the Sanctuary slot machines.
---
You want an awesome free Collectible Card Game?
~~~~~~~~ www.cardmasterconflict.com ~~~~~~~~
#6Eternal KPosted 11/6/2013 4:47:51 AM
Level 4 Bonus Package from Boom Bewm. I thought legendary drop rates were going to be great. Little did I know...
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion
#7Phara0hManPosted 11/6/2013 4:49:17 AM
A B**** from the Bunker, can't remember what flavor.

Only in hindsight do I realize how incredibly lucky that was. My first playthrough with my first character ever (a really poorly specced Axton), and I get one of the best drops from one of the most notoriously stingy bosses in the game.
---
NP: SSF4 AE (Rose, Gouken), Injustice (Batman, Lex Luthor), KoF13 (Kula/Maxima/Elizabeth), Borderlands 2 (Lv. 66 Siren)
#8futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 5:03:15 AM
Phara0hMan posted...
A B**** from the Bunker, can't remember what flavor.

Only in hindsight do I realize how incredibly lucky that was. My first playthrough with my first character ever (a really poorly specced Axton), and I get one of the best drops from one of the most notoriously stingy bosses in the game.

You were super lucky Vault Bro!Today I farmed him for it and the sham 22 times,no drop.I also previously farmed it 73 times only for getting B****.
---
#9futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 5:06:23 AM
I just got my second Tunguska from a tabby skag in the 3Horns Valley!
---
#10mcelv52aPosted 11/6/2013 5:19:23 AM
level 2 hornet then a level 36 thunderball fists.
---
Gt: Suicidal pooh N7: http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=Suicidal%20Pooh&platform=xbox