Your first legendary?

#31futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 11:51:56 AM
Black_Crusher posted...
Also a level 4 bonus package from the Boom Beum fight. It has 9 child grenades and at level 11 is my best weapon by far. I had no idea it was rare, I think I got it on my 2nd or 3rd time killing them.

Boom Beum?Bonus Package a weapon?Man,I didn't know that legendaries were orange and my first one was a Impaler which I sold on the day I got it.
---
Why TheBlueStig always invades my topics?
#32Black_CrusherPosted 11/7/2013 11:59:18 AM
^^ yeah it's weird because aside from that I've found only whites, greens, and a couple blues thus far. ^^
---
Equin: The Lantern v1.2, a Dragon Quest / Roguelike game!
http://www.dxfgames.com/EquinTheLantern/EquinTheLantern.htm
#33sailormacrossPosted 11/7/2013 10:14:52 PM
futureops posted...
sailormacross posted...
I preordered game. first character, first playthrough. gun from claptrap box. first gun. no level. orange. 18 damage. kept as souvinor

WOW,what was the name of it?It must be a pistol.

no level. tactical hornet. corr. dam 18 - cool
first time I open sanc chest - 1 low level reg shield - disappointed
---
i like anime and jpop and pretty japanese girls ::::::::::::::perhaps there was an age where people dreamed of the possibilites of outer space (gundam wing)
#34Arc166Posted 11/8/2013 9:58:15 AM
Flame of The Firehawk.
#35genesis42Posted 11/8/2013 10:01:30 AM
A Lv 10 non elemental Stoic Emperor from the slots in Sanctuary.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#36futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 10:07:04 AM
genesis42 posted...
A Lv 10 non elemental Stoic Emperor from the slots in Sanctuary.

Wow,it's that BlueStig clone.You were lucky genesis,I only get 3 eridium signs in those slots.
---
Why TheBlueStig always invades my topics?
#37jmiklaPosted 11/8/2013 11:55:45 AM
i think handsome jack's mask (i think that's orange)...
otherwise, someone dropped me a lvl 50 maggie and lvl 50 conference call the first time i played online...
the first i actually farmed was either a lvl 7 infinity from doc mercy or a lvl 50 infinity from gold golem, don't remember which.
#38havokbloodcraftPosted 11/8/2013 2:38:44 PM
My first was a lv 44 sledge's shotgun with corrosive and I used the heck out of it. hopefully I can find a lv 50 impaler soon and it will be my second.
#39Arc166Posted 11/8/2013 2:53:07 PM
havokbloodcraft posted...
My first was a lv 44 sledge's shotgun with corrosive and I used the heck out of it. hopefully I can find a lv 50 impaler soon and it will be my second.

Nice. Dunno what Sledge's shotty is like in this, but it was pretty much my fave gun in the first. Just really lame how Brick, the obvious one to use it, had no skills for shotguns.
#40CenaxKikiaPosted 11/9/2013 6:43:33 PM
It was a kerblaster form knuckledragger on my first playthrough, and I got a bonus package a few minutes later. I still keep them for new characters to this day because I could tell they were really powerful but I thought every boss dropped an orange special weapon every time maybe.
---
"The unknown.. trolls us.." -Carl Sagan
I play with balls and cubes -> http://www.youtube.com/CenaxKikia