Why is Longbow more common than Blockhead?

#11doughnutmanPosted 11/6/2013 11:42:27 PM
xliner posted...
http://i.imgur.com/n9hEuDN.gif

I just completely rage quit Call of Duty. Apparently at long range sub machine guns are better than a bolt action sniper rifle that does the highest damage. From across the map and is more accurate apparently.

I was 0:6. So bad. Just so bad. Too many campers. It's like people come home from school and are too lazy to even play so they sit behind things.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#12TheBiggerWigglePosted 11/6/2013 11:50:54 PM
I havnt purchased a CoD game since MW2. The franchise is garbage.
---
GT: NullThought
Get a ham sandwich and call me in the morning bro. It's alright.
#13doughnutmanPosted 11/6/2013 11:59:05 PM
TheBiggerWiggle posted...

I would honestly love it, if it weren't for all the camping people. 3/4 of my deaths are probably from them. In Halo, I went positive every game, because you couldn't really camp as easily there.
---
#14TheBiggerWigglePosted 11/7/2013 3:42:53 AM
doughnutman posted...
TheBiggerWiggle posted...

I would honestly love it, if it weren't for all the camping people. 3/4 of my deaths are probably from them. In Halo, I went positive every game, because you couldn't really camp as easily there.

I kind of feel the same way. I'm not a big fan of death matches. I like there to be some sort of objective to the game deeper than just killing people. I quit playing CoD because people rarely played these modes correctly. They just camped without helping with the objective in any way, and were simply more concerned with their K/D ratios and e-peen.
---
GT: NullThought
Get a ham sandwich and call me in the morning bro. It's alright.
#15doughnutmanPosted 11/7/2013 8:50:44 AM
Exactly. So many people care about their Kd. Which doesn't even matter in some match types. But there are people who play kill confirmed and camp. Or cranked. Cranked ia a mode where you gain toughness and speed with each kill and if you don't kill then you die in 30 second. So many campers on it. It doesn't make sense.

Only modes just I didn't see much camping on were the party games in bo2
---
#16bry6trumpPosted 11/7/2013 9:21:49 AM
^^i miss the glory days os playing cod4..there were campers but they could be fragged out pretty quickly..mw2 and the rest were just garbage...problem is, BL2 is getting very boring so need something to play..
#17xlinerPosted 11/7/2013 12:13:28 PM
I have 30 days on MW3, and that's because I hadn't bothered with BF3 at the time, and Drop Zone is still the best game mode ever.
BO2 I got for zombies, bought the season pass, and was thoroughly disappointed with my purchases.
Every CoD starting from MW2 and up have been terrible, each in their own way.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QV6SH38.gif http://i.imgur.com/ZNpHcwS.gif
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
#18sephy37(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 5:17:58 PM
Found my fourth longbow.

fml