Nearly spawned Vermivorous solo!

#1futureopsPosted 11/8/2013 4:28:05 AM
Today,I went to Caustic Caverns to farm Blue.I saw a Badass Varkid in the opening area and ignored it,when I returned to that area after killing Blue,I saw a Super Badass Varkid that was evolving to LV82 Ultimate Badass Varkid,I quickly started killing all Crystalisk in that area untill the UBV spawned from the pod.I spent total 14 minutes only waiting for it to evolve,I weaked it and a Crystalisk spawned and killed that UBV with 2 hits!I got very disappointed.It dropped 2 blue items and 1 purple.Damn,I also recorded that 16 minutes.Does Vermivorous have a chance to spawn solo?I was playing with my Kreig on OP8 difficulty.
---
Why TheBlueStig always invades my topics?
#2futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 4:34:21 AM
I never got a Norfleet or Nasty Surprise,I was really looking forward to get it but I just got NS grenade mod from a red chest in Fyrestone, Arid Nexus Badlands.
---
#3genesis42Posted 11/8/2013 5:47:35 AM
Hey man, it's TheBlueStig here on his alt. Just coming into this topic to let you know I'm invading it.

You have been warned.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#4futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 6:31:19 AM
genesis42 posted...
Hey man, it's TheBlueStig here on his alt. Just coming into this topic to let you know I'm invading it.

You have been warned.

Yeah,he will post something to ruin this topic if he see it.Well,I didn't see my friendo for 2 days,where is he?
---
#5TheBlueStigPosted 11/8/2013 10:53:20 AM
You don't have the 360 version of this game, you don't even have a 360, you only troll the 360 boards to spam your useless topics.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#6futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 10:58:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 11:02:44 AM
futureops posted...

And here you are.Who said I don't have a 360?I own the GOTY edition for my PC and only BL2 for MY XB360 MY.Everyone is a troll on your face,isn't it Stinger?

---
#8TheBlueStigPosted 11/8/2013 11:42:54 AM
futureops posted...
futureops posted...

And here you are.Who said I don't have a 360?I own the GOTY edition for my PC and only BL2 for MY XB360 MY.Everyone is a troll on your face,isn't it Stinger?

You admitted you don't have a 360 in your first spam post on the 360 hardware board where you also admitted that you were only spamming topics to get noticed on the Top Topics list.

Go away little boy, stick to bragging about your hacking the PC version to the other wannabe hackers on the PC BL2 board.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#9TheBiggerWigglePosted 11/8/2013 12:18:34 PM
This is a bad topic.
---
GT: NullThought
Get a ham sandwich and call me in the morning bro. It's alright.
#10futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 1:42:02 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
futureops posted...
futureops posted...

You admitted you don't have a 360 in your first spam post on the 360 hardware board where you also admitted that you were only spamming topics to get noticed on the Top Topics list.

Go away little boy, stick to bragging about your hacking the PC version to the other wannabe hackers on the PC BL2 board.

S*** man,go away,this topic is not for you,shame on you man,you said you will ruin my topics.Is this how you do it?I thought you have something better than this message "NOBODY GIVE TC A SERIOUS ANSWER",your spamming the same message on my other topics.Look at this topic Stinggyboy-http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/916373-pc/67744585.
---