Loot Hunt Winners

#18luedevilPosted 11/13/2013 11:00:35 AM
I thought it might be fun if any members of our ever shrinking community that get lucky enough to win, or anyone that has any updates, post here.

Best of luck to us all.
---
Don't trust atoms, they make up everything.
#2regornamPosted 11/13/2013 11:18:47 AM
8luedevil posted...
I thought it might be fun if any members of our ever shrinking community that get lucky enough to win, or anyone that has any updates, post here.

Best of luck to us all.

You're all winners in my book!
---
XBL GT: Ogami Itto
#38luedevil(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 11:28:28 AM
regornam posted...
8luedevil posted...

Best of luck to us all.

Prizes or it didn't happen.
---
Don't trust atoms, they make up everything.
#4BombermanXPosted 11/13/2013 11:35:29 AM
8luedevil posted...
regornam posted...
8luedevil posted...

Best of luck to us all.

Prizes or it didn't happen.

I won a XBox One.....then I woke up :-(
---
When I'm concentrating, I never have more than one drink before dinner, but I do like that one to be large and very strong and very cold and very well-made.
#5killbot357Posted 11/13/2013 12:38:06 PM
BombermanX posted...

man what a nightmare
---
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Pokemon Y
#6regornamPosted 11/13/2013 1:32:50 PM
killbot357 posted...
BombermanX posted...

man what a nightmare

Hey, I've spent extended time w/ an X1 (thx to being an ex-MS employee), and the thing is a sweet bit of kit, media reports be damned.

And the controller won't cast a bright blue glare on your TV: Can't believe Sony didn't address that issue before shipping...
---
XBL GT: Ogami Itto
#7PDGMTGPosted 11/13/2013 1:58:34 PM
Yeah, I don't get all the flak for the Bone now that they got rid of all the stuff everyone was complaining about.
---
-Just Some Random
#8killbot357Posted 11/13/2013 2:16:08 PM
PDGMTG posted...
Yeah, I don't get all the flak for the Bone now that they got rid of all the stuff everyone was complaining about.

Because it's how Microsoft thinks video games should be, and the only reason they got rid of "all the stuff everyone was complaining about" is because of huge public backlash.

So I'm never buying one.
---
#9killbot357Posted 11/13/2013 2:21:29 PM(edited)
regornam posted...
killbot357 posted...
BombermanX posted...

man what a nightmare

Hey, I've spent extended time w/ an X1 (thx to being an ex-MS employee), and the thing is a sweet bit of kit, media reports be damned.

And the controller won't cast a bright blue glare on your TV: Can't believe Sony didn't address that issue before shipping...

Yeah, I don't care how sweet the kit is. Microsoft lost me as a customer forever when they unveiled the Xbox One, and no amount of backpedaling or changes to how the system works will bring me back.

The PS4 is also $100 cheaper at launch and doesn't require me to use a Kinect. Once the PS4 has a decent library, I'm jumping ship.
---
#10chucklesw00dPosted 11/13/2013 2:24:15 PM
Their suppose to announce the winners today right?
---
Zer0 doesn't do what Zer0 does for Zer0. Zer0 does what Zer0 does, because Zer0 is Zer0