Would you rather have a Borderlands game once a year, or every now and then?

#1FAILUREtoreplyPosted 11/16/2013 12:57:26 PM
Topic - Results (200 votes)
Every year (Call of Duty style)
3.5% (7 votes)
Every so often like maybe 2 or 3 years
96.5% (193 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It's a tough one really. I have spent countless hours on this game and now I hardly play anymore because I've done almost everything. I would love a new game every year like COD but at the same time I don't like buying a game when knowing the developer already is working on a sequel. So I have to go with every now and then. BL1 and BL2 have a decent gap between each other which is 3 years and I would like to see some new info for BL3 at E3 next year for a possible late 2014 release or early 2015 release.

Just thinking about BL3 on next gen consoles makes me wish I could freeze myself like Cartman did when he couldn't wait for the Wii to come out.
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#2fakesnoop77Posted 11/16/2013 1:05:53 PM
Every few years.

I still play BL1 as well as BL2 and although I have completed each game I will still play them. These are the only games I play
---
Probably the last remaining vet of the Borderlands 2 board.
#3killbot357Posted 11/16/2013 1:23:36 PM
lol "Call of Duty" style
---
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Pokemon Y
#4FAILUREtoreply(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 1:25:09 PM
killbot357 posted...
lol "Call of Duty" style

Lol best way I could describe it
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#5Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/16/2013 1:32:09 PM
FAILUREtoreply posted...
killbot357 posted...
lol "Call of Duty" style

a better way to describe it is "stupid". Gtfo with that garbage.
---
Its my own private pinewood Taj Mahal, except for the shape and the size.
lol GameFASCISM
#6FAILUREtoreply(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 1:35:11 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
FAILUREtoreply posted...
killbot357 posted...
lol "Call of Duty" style

a better way to describe it is "stupid". Gtfo with that garbage.

Will do boss
---
#7xlinerPosted 11/16/2013 1:40:12 PM
killbot357 posted...
lol "Call of Duty" style

---
I like you more and more the lesser you breathe
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
#8Cpl_D_HicksPosted 11/17/2013 12:08:09 AM
Obsessing over these awful games, at the expense of others, & stealing money from other publishers, lying to other customers, & film studios is NOT a good business tactic from Gearbox, no matter how you fanboys support their unethical crap. As Borderlands is all they have & what all people will trust them for, it is better if they occasionally made more games, because if they flooded the market yearly with the same garbage, people will get bored & stop buying.

But actually, only blind & ignorant Borderlands fans like Gearbox, so unfortunately, as long as they keep confusing the desperate pandering to improve their image with care & support, you people will buy anything BL related.
---
http://goodfella2459.dvdaf.com/owned
"I enjoy mocking the Aliens fans I deliberately ripped off" - Randy Pitchford.
#9stickboy2323Posted 11/17/2013 12:33:26 AM
Wow! That's one of the worse cases of butthurt I've ever seen.
---
Badass Rank: 15
#103CDEDPosted 11/17/2013 3:48:41 AM
Cpl_D_Hicks posted...
Obsessing over these awful games, at the expense of others, & stealing money from other publishers, lying to other customers, & film studios is NOT a good business tactic from Gearbox, no matter how you fanboys support their unethical crap. As Borderlands is all they have & what all people will trust them for, it is better if they occasionally made more games, because if they flooded the market yearly with the same garbage, people will get bored & stop buying.

But actually, only blind & ignorant Borderlands fans like Gearbox, so unfortunately, as long as they keep confusing the desperate pandering to improve their image with care & support, you people will buy anything BL related.

So tell me do you like Ferraris?
---
Resident GFAQS Pegassi Test Driver
http://tinyurl.com/pn9ea8b http://tinyurl.com/q9qzk3u http://tinyurl.com/orcrlg5