Should I get the level 72 upgrade pack now? Just started UVHM.

#1Phoenixmon2Posted 11/16/2013 11:13:30 PM
I want good ****, so if the DLC increases your chances at pearls or legendary class mods, I might get it now. I know you can get stuff from chubbies and loot midgets, but I could've sworn I read something about getting better items with the Digistruct Peak DLC installed.

This enemy health regen, man. Bad Hair Day was not fun with Maya.
#2Argyle_GargoylePosted 11/17/2013 12:16:16 AM
Bad hair day is a pain for non committed melee builds. The regen outpaces standard melee damage. Easiest to just buy any cheapo maylay shield and go to town

I personally like uvhm 2 quite a lot. I enjoy using my OP weapons at 72 when i dont feel like worrying about slag or want to ise old favorite weapons that just couldnt cut it through UVHM.

If you like UVHM, its a no brainer purchase IMO

Also as far as loot goes, the final boss in digi peak os guaranteed to drop a pearl at OP 8.

Personally, only a few of the pearls have made thier way into my regular rotation, but theyre fun to collect.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#3Phoenixmon2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 1:43:00 PM
wtf man this is rough

too much health, too much health regen
#4xlinerPosted 11/17/2013 2:44:52 PM
just wait until you see the rabid skags and stalkers
---
I like you more and more the lesser you breathe
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
#5iDEADjesusRODEOPosted 11/17/2013 2:49:49 PM
Phoenixmon2 posted...
wtf man this is rough

too much health, too much health regen

Slag! You have to slag everything. I might still have a lvl 50 slagga I could give you.
---
XBL GT DEADjesusR0DEO (the first 0 in R0DEO is a zero.) STAY FROSTY
#6Phoenixmon2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 3:26:36 PM
I have a Grog Nozzle. But there are still ridiculous situations. You spend so much longer on one target, you put yourself in danger, but if you don't kill that target, he'll just regenerate the health back.

This mode seems like it's much more doable with multiple players...
#7bry6trumpPosted 11/17/2013 5:30:45 PM
tbh the dlc upgrade didnt increase my chances at good loot at all..in fact, it seems like the same drop rate as any other run through..quite disappointing tbh..