Eridium farming

#1macavelePosted 11/18/2013 11:08:14 AM
Just wondering where everyone thinks would be the best place to farm Eridium quickly. When I first played BL2 I level capped a few characters. Now I am going back and trying to get everyone from 50 to 72. Probalem I am running into is a few of the characters I power levelled so didn't acquire the SDU for much of anything. been farming Terra, easy kill and drops around 10 Eridium per run (TVHM). Just looking for other thoughts or ideas.
---
" Dibs on the Vaults"
#2xlinerPosted 11/18/2013 11:15:27 AM(edited)
The Ancient Dragons of Destruction (Dragon Keep raid boss) drop about 60 - 100 on Normal mode or The Warrior (not sure of his drop count.)
---
I like you more and more the lesser you breathe
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
#3macavele(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 11:21:38 AM
Might have to run him through Dragon keep on Normal to try it. I tried a couple of Warrior fights (TVHM) and it wasn't bad. Bunker is stupid easy battle but sucks for Eridium.
---
" Dibs on the Vaults"
#4drake_skullPosted 11/18/2013 11:24:14 AM
macavele posted...
Might have to run him through Dragon keep on Normal to try it. I tried a couple of Warrior fights (TVHM) and it wasn't bad. Bunker is stupid easy battle but sucks for Eridium.

Its roughly 8-15 per run for BNK-3R. Using him to level myself got me max Eridium on a couple characters.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#5macavele(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 11:34:53 AM
drake_skull posted...

Its roughly 8-15 per run for BNK-3R. Using him to level myself got me max Eridium on a couple characters.

What difficulty? I swear when I ran him on TVHM I only got like 4 pieces.
---
" Dibs on the Vaults"
#6bry6trumpPosted 11/18/2013 1:03:43 PM
Bunker only drops me 4-5 pieces of eridium..

ive had somewhat dcent luck getting eridium from pyro petes bar brawl..u get eridium and torgue tokens..

Terramorphous usually gives out 7-8 eridium pieces for me..
#7PDGMTGPosted 11/18/2013 2:59:14 PM
I would think Hyperius would be better. He would be a faster kill and reset then the others, and nets about the same XP.

The Dragons are probably the best though, just for sheer amount of XP.
---
-Just Some Random
#8TheBlueStigPosted 11/18/2013 3:11:38 PM
The Warrior usually drops 22-24 eridium each time regardless of difficulty.

Last time I went up against BNK-3R he only dropped 3 or 4 eridium in TVHM, no orange weapons at all, 2 blues, a handful of greens, and a crapload of whites. He's not worth the farming time.

Get Tiny Tina's DLC, get the Bee shield from the Treants in the beginning of The Forest. Get the Conference Call from the Sorcerer's Daughter in the Lair of Infinite Agony.

A level 50 Conference Call, a level 50 Bee shield, and the Warrior on normal is dead before the mag is empty. Collect all the cash he drops, all the best weapon drops and all the eridium, save, reload, sell off all the weapons you picked up, then go kill him again, rinse, repeat.

That's the fastest eridium farming in the game.

If you want better weapon drops and more cash do it in TVHM, he'll be dead after about 4 mags full of the Conference Call.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.