Playing through the DLC before beating the game? *spoilers*

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Playing through the DLC before beating the game? *spoilers*
3 years ago#1
I just beat the Torgue DLC, which was pretty great, and I want to tackle the other 3 DLCs.

I haven't beaten the game though, so I'm afraid that might cause plothole issues. For instance, I know Roland's death plays a major role in Tiny Tina's DLC, so playing the DLC before his death would probably result in some weird dialogue and plot points.

Can I play through the DLC prior to completing the game without ruining the plot?

Thanks!
3 years ago#2
Hammerlocks Hunt supposedly takes place after the main quest but i think there are only a few minor main plot references so doing it should'nt make a difference, I'm not sure about the Pirates Booy DLC, oh and a warning, theHH DLC is probably the poorest of the four, i think it only has 3 story mission and several long and boring but optional missions
Well that escalated quickly. Then died, was revived, escalated slightly, died again, and now an entertaining zombie. "Xcavvv"
3 years ago#3
Save Hammerlock's and Tiny Tina's until after you complete the main story.
"All down the church in midst of fire, the hellish monster flew, and, passing onward to the quire, he many people slew."
3 years ago#4
Alright, thanks guys.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Playing through the DLC before beating the game? *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived