Wattle Gobbler release date, and a 15 min video, along with name of next pack!

#1inebriantiaPosted 11/19/2013 9:32:00 PM(edited)
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/20/borderlands-2-horrible-hunger-of-the-ravenous-wattle-gobbler-dlc-2

Link above for vid, and sorry it's a hint at the next pack, not the name but I can't change title

Gearbox has revealed its second Headhunter DLC, The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler. The Thanksgiving-themed pack will be available on November 26 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC/Mac for $2.99 / £2.39 / €2,99.

The pack follows the story of a Hunger Games-style tournament held in Pandora and hosted by Mr. Torgue. The contest, which involves trying to take down the fierce Wattle Gobbler, is rigged, and the player has to poison the Wattle Gobbler to weaken it and win the tournament once and for all.

The Wattle Gobbler DLC follows the first Headhunter Pack, TK Baha’s Bloody Harvest, which was Halloween-themed. Gearbox is targeting this one for Thanksgiving, and hinted that the third Headhunter Pack, How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day, will be released in December.

For more on The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler, check out our commentary with gameplay lead Josh Jeffcoat above, and look out for much more on Borderlands 2 DLC on IGN in the coming weeks.
---
Remember Kids.. You Know Enough! ---- G.I. Jose
GT: GbHaseo---Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Persona 4, .Hack//Mutation
#2PDGMTGPosted 11/19/2013 9:32:38 PM
Might get this just for Mr. Torgue...
---
-Just Some Random
#3realgodofwarPosted 11/19/2013 9:44:26 PM
Thank you TC!
---
Admiral Hackett: "Commander, are you ready to bring the might of the galaxy to bear on the Reapers?"
Commander Shepard: "Yes sir."
#4inebriantia(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2013 9:17:44 PM
I can't copy and paste, so I'm bumping this in hopes xliner reads it in regards to his Mercernary Day topic.
---
Remember Kids.. You Know Enough! ---- G.I. Jose
GT: GbHaseo---Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Persona 4, .Hack//Mutation
#5futureopsPosted 11/26/2013 9:21:32 PM
PDGMTG posted...
Might get this just for Mr. Torgue...

I am getting this for Grandma Flexington.
#6xlinerPosted 11/26/2013 9:30:00 PM
yeah, dunno why it's already compatible in game though
---
I like you more and more the lesser you breathe
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED