How long did it take you to get a Sham from the Bunker?

#1Maximus40Posted 11/20/2013 12:27:17 PM
I had to have killed him 20 times in a row now and still nothing....I actually found my first one from the end of the Pirates DLC in one of the chests.
---
You're born with nothing, better make it enough.
#2TheBlueStigPosted 11/20/2013 12:40:39 PM
It seems there's a few things that are easier to get in different DLC packs than they are from the main game bosses. Things like a Conference Call shotgun, a Bee Shield, and most of the good Torgue weapons.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#3slippertailsPosted 11/20/2013 12:44:50 PM
I got it as a random drop from I don't really remember who
---
gt : slippertails
#4slippertailsPosted 11/20/2013 12:46:17 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
It seems there's a few things that are easier to get in different DLC packs than they are from the main game bosses. Things like a Conference Call shotgun, a Bee Shield, and most of the good Torgue weapons.

Who drops the cc besides the warrior?
---
gt : slippertails
#5Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/20/2013 12:49:42 PM
Maximus40 posted...
I had to have killed him 20 times in a row now and still nothing....I actually found my first one from the end of the Pirates DLC in one of the chests.

20 kills? Goddamn man, you're a beast farmer!
---
Its my own private pinewood Taj Mahal, except for the shape and the size.
lol GameFASCISM
#6xlinerPosted 11/20/2013 12:51:04 PM
---
I like you more and more the lesser you breathe
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
#7Anarki471Posted 11/20/2013 1:07:05 PM(edited)
slippertails posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Handsome Sorcerer in TTAoDC can drop it

As for the topic, I never got a Sham from Bnk3r but i did get an OP8 94% sham from the treasure room
---
Well that escalated quickly. Then died, was revived, escalated slightly, died again, and now an entertaining zombie. "Xcavvv"
#8xlinerPosted 11/20/2013 1:06:17 PM
anraki you use spoiler things too much, and should just say "the last boss of Dragon Keep"
---
I like you more and more the lesser you breathe
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
#9Anarki471Posted 11/20/2013 1:19:23 PM
xliner posted...
anraki you use spoiler things too much, and should just say "the last boss of Dragon Keep"

Really? sorry, i'll try not to use it so much
---
Well that escalated quickly. Then died, was revived, escalated slightly, died again, and now an entertaining zombie. "Xcavvv"
#10TheBlueStigPosted 11/20/2013 1:22:03 PM
Anarki471 posted...
slippertails posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Handsome Sorcerer in TTAoDC can drop it

As for the topic, I never got a Sham from Bnk3r but i did get an OP8 94% sham from the treasure room

The Sorcerer's Daughter also drops the CC.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.