New Update out tomorrow (21-11-2013)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New Update out tomorrow (21-11-2013)
2 years ago#1
http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/entries/22147216-Xbox-360-Update-Hot-Fix-Information

General

• Added support for upcoming downloadable content.

• (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed an issue with "Dwarven Allies" which would cause a blocker if players picked up the third rune letter prior to completing the "Solve ancient dwarven puzzle" objective.

• (Tiny Tina DLC) Murderlin will now respond if you have accepted but not completed the mission “Roll Insight”

• (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Addressed an issue where damage dealt to Dexiduous, after destroying a crit region, would be too low when the player was lower level than Dexiduous.

• (TK Baha DLC) Addressed an issue that could cause the flying pumpkin head to regenerate health in Hallowed Hollow.

• Summoning Deathtrap with "Sharing is Caring" enabled no longer causes a Turtle shield's health penalties to be applied twice.

• Adjusted drop rates of unique items from Doc Mercy, Mad Dog, Savage Lee and McNally to be more consistent across all modes.

• Added checks to enforce the maximum overpower level and remove invalid gear.

• Addressed a manufacturing error where rare Maliwan SMGs were created with the incorrect body part.

• Addressed a glowing issue with the Gunzerker Skin of Steel skin.

• Further corrected the alignment of holographic sights on pistols.

• Addressed an issue where completed repeatable missions would not show text in the mission acceptance screen.

• Addressed an issue where defendable targets would not have a health bar

---
I like you more and more the lesser you breathe
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
2 years ago#2
• Added checks to enforce the maximum overpower level and remove invalid gear.

I hope this means no more morons running around with OP55 gear.
2 years ago#3
Is the new content referring to the giant turkey we get to carve or something else? I don't remember an update before the pumpkin dlc, but I don't remember a lot of things.
2 years ago#4
Millkdudz posted...
Is the new content referring to the giant turkey we get to carve or something else? I don't remember an update before the pumpkin dlc, but I don't remember a lot of things.

There was a compatability pack download a week before the DLC hit. They may be bringing it in through a reg update this time.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
2 years ago#5
I afk'ed a few days ago, and when I came back, there was a few pieces of OP55 gear laying on the floor.

I'm OP8, but couldn't equip it, so I sold it. How is it able to be equipped?
---
My first console was a colecovision, so yeah!
http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/xLONGNUTTSx
2 years ago#6
longnuts posted...
I afk'ed a few days ago, and when I came back, there was a few pieces of OP55 gear laying on the floor.

I'm OP8, but couldn't equip it, so I sold it. How is it able to be equipped?

mods
---
I like you more and more the lesser you breathe
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
2 years ago#7
Anybody know how big this patch/update is?
---
Its my own private pinewood Taj Mahal, except for the shape and the size.
lol GameFASCISM
2 years ago#8
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

Under or equal to 4MB.
---
Victimization is the current fad of America.
fredbeatswilma's alt
2 years ago#9
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

Under or equal to 4MB.

I'm confused. Is there not a compatibility pack?
---
Its my own private pinewood Taj Mahal, except for the shape and the size.
lol GameFASCISM
2 years ago#10
It would be nice to farm Mercy for the Infinity pistol without having to be online for once. I've gotten a few to drop so far.
---
This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! ERUPTING...BURNING...FINGER! And now....HEAT END!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New Update out tomorrow (21-11-2013)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived