New Update out tomorrow (21-11-2013)

#1xlinerPosted 11/20/2013 12:50:25 PM
http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/entries/22147216-Xbox-360-Update-Hot-Fix-Information

General

• Added support for upcoming downloadable content.

• (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed an issue with "Dwarven Allies" which would cause a blocker if players picked up the third rune letter prior to completing the "Solve ancient dwarven puzzle" objective.

• (Tiny Tina DLC) Murderlin will now respond if you have accepted but not completed the mission “Roll Insight”

• (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Addressed an issue where damage dealt to Dexiduous, after destroying a crit region, would be too low when the player was lower level than Dexiduous.

• (TK Baha DLC) Addressed an issue that could cause the flying pumpkin head to regenerate health in Hallowed Hollow.

• Summoning Deathtrap with "Sharing is Caring" enabled no longer causes a Turtle shield's health penalties to be applied twice.

• Adjusted drop rates of unique items from Doc Mercy, Mad Dog, Savage Lee and McNally to be more consistent across all modes.

• Added checks to enforce the maximum overpower level and remove invalid gear.

• Addressed a manufacturing error where rare Maliwan SMGs were created with the incorrect body part.

• Addressed a glowing issue with the Gunzerker Skin of Steel skin.

• Further corrected the alignment of holographic sights on pistols.

• Addressed an issue where completed repeatable missions would not show text in the mission acceptance screen.

• Addressed an issue where defendable targets would not have a health bar

---
I like you more and more the lesser you breathe
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
#23SecondsPosted 11/20/2013 1:22:35 PM
• Added checks to enforce the maximum overpower level and remove invalid gear.

I hope this means no more morons running around with OP55 gear.
#3MillkdudzPosted 11/20/2013 2:03:56 PM
Is the new content referring to the giant turkey we get to carve or something else? I don't remember an update before the pumpkin dlc, but I don't remember a lot of things.
#4drake_skullPosted 11/20/2013 2:09:31 PM
Millkdudz posted...
Is the new content referring to the giant turkey we get to carve or something else? I don't remember an update before the pumpkin dlc, but I don't remember a lot of things.

There was a compatability pack download a week before the DLC hit. They may be bringing it in through a reg update this time.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#5longnutsPosted 11/20/2013 5:28:52 PM
I afk'ed a few days ago, and when I came back, there was a few pieces of OP55 gear laying on the floor.

I'm OP8, but couldn't equip it, so I sold it. How is it able to be equipped?
---
My first console was a colecovision, so yeah!
http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/xLONGNUTTSx
#6xliner(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 5:30:26 PM
longnuts posted...
I afk'ed a few days ago, and when I came back, there was a few pieces of OP55 gear laying on the floor.

I'm OP8, but couldn't equip it, so I sold it. How is it able to be equipped?

mods
---
I like you more and more the lesser you breathe
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
#7Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/21/2013 7:43:34 AM
Anybody know how big this patch/update is?
---
Its my own private pinewood Taj Mahal, except for the shape and the size.
lol GameFASCISM
#8kiwimyweeweePosted 11/21/2013 7:48:35 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

Under or equal to 4MB.
---
Victimization is the current fad of America.
fredbeatswilma's alt
#9Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/21/2013 8:46:30 AM
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

Under or equal to 4MB.

I'm confused. Is there not a compatibility pack?
---
Its my own private pinewood Taj Mahal, except for the shape and the size.
lol GameFASCISM
#10UroborosAheriPosted 11/21/2013 9:34:23 AM
It would be nice to farm Mercy for the Infinity pistol without having to be online for once. I've gotten a few to drop so far.
---
This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! ERUPTING...BURNING...FINGER! And now....HEAT END!