downloaded patch..... farmed mad dog

#41fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 12:44:20 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Snoop has been here just as long as I have. He just doesn't post as much.

I obviously need to post more then.

I know......

LF free dupez. All op8. Nothing to give in return and no thank you either

Is that better?

nah man, you don't have to prove anything to anyone.

also, you need a mic. Trying to melee bullymongs to death while you shot them all was super frustrating.

<3

Yeah I need to sort a mic out. To be honest I completely forgot about that quest. Too busy trying to save your a$$ from going ffyl again.

:)
---
Probably the last remaining vet of the Borderlands 2 board.
#42PlutoniumMSPosted 11/23/2013 1:47:50 AM
Back to the original topic-ish... Farmed savage lee for a lil while, got him to drop a Harold in less than 50 kills. Was boll's drop fixed in this patch?
---
Xbox Live GT: I Dylan I
Currently playing: Halo 4
#43inebriantiaPosted 11/23/2013 10:55:25 AM
Yeah, there's still some vets here, I may not post much but Ive been around since before release, and check here everyday. I still see ppl active from then so your sig is invalid, you may be one of the last but I can think of at least 5-10 others off the top of my head right now who I consider "vets".
---
Remember Kids.. You Know Enough! ---- G.I. Jose
GT: GbHaseo---Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Persona 4, .Hack//Mutation
#44boxjuicePosted 11/23/2013 11:11:23 AM
inebriantia posted...
Yeah, there's still some vets here, I may not post much but Ive been around since before release, and check here everyday. I still see ppl active from then so your sig is invalid, you may be one of the last but I can think of at least 5-10 others off the top of my head right now who I consider "vets".

You misspelt "erryday"
#45fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 12:09:41 PM
inebriantia posted...

Strange that. I have been here since launch and never seen or heard of you
---
Probably the last remaining vet of the Borderlands 2 board.
#46kiwimyweeweePosted 11/23/2013 12:18:46 PM
fakesnoop77 posted...
inebriantia posted...

Strange that. I have been here since launch and never seen or heard of you

Yeah neither have I. I have a pretty good memory about things too.
---
Victimization is the current fad of America.
fredbeatswilma's alt
#47NinjaYuffie164Posted 11/23/2013 1:21:18 PM
Sounds like he's been around since launch, but lurking. Probably comes in to read the topics but rarely posts. I've lurked on this board for awhile as well but only started actively posting recently.
#48xlinerPosted 11/23/2013 2:08:40 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/65765949

First topic I ever made on this board.
Not sure if I'm a "vet" of the board, but I used to lurk around since aboot a month after launch.
---
I like you more and more the lesser you breathe
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
#49siegeshotPosted 11/23/2013 5:02:58 PM
fakesnoop77 posted...
xliner posted...
I still think you should change your sig

No. Because I am

Hardly.
---
Can we get a standalone console Mercs/Raid with Frank West, Rachael (Rachel) Foley, Quint Cetcham, and Jack Krauser with RE4 Village and RE5 Public Assembly?
#50reload88Posted 11/23/2013 5:20:13 PM
xliner posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/65765949

First topic I ever made on this board.
Not sure if I'm a "vet" of the board, but I used to lurk around since aboot a month after launch.

My god people were so friendly back then lol. My biggest surprise is that our only 15!