just got this. play alone first?

#1ownageDUDEPosted 11/22/2013 8:07:28 PM
Should I play through the story alone first? Once I beat the game, can I continue my character progress and replay the missions again? What level should i be at the end of the 1st playthrough?
#2FullMetalMegaPosted 11/22/2013 8:12:06 PM
ownageDUDE posted...
What level should i be at the end of the 1st playthrough?

30-34
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#3xlinerPosted 11/22/2013 8:15:39 PM
ownageDUDE posted...
Should I play through the story alone first?

only if you have no friends
---
I like you more and more the lesser you breathe
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
#4markconigliaroPosted 11/22/2013 8:20:17 PM
Play however you want first. Personally I think it's really boring on a first playthrough to play with someone who has already beaten the game. It's more fun, to me, for everyone involved to discover stuff on their own. Plus you won't have to worry about them talking over scenes, running ahead, spoiling missions. I played through with a friend on day 1 and we loved it, so I would recommend that if you can.

And when you beat the game the first time (I'm usually level 30-31), you play through true vault hunter mode, which is the game from the beginning but with the same character. Then when you beat that, assuming you bought it, you can play through ultimate vault hunter mode, which again is the reset game with the same character. Then from there you can restart UVHM as many times as you want.

Then do it all again with a new class.
---
I am a juggler/prop manipulator/fire performer, I'm awesome, here's my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/markconigliaro
#5gundamonewingPosted 11/22/2013 9:21:58 PM
I like playin with somebody. Makes looting funner. But I did play normal the 1st time through on normal by myself so it was nice not to be rushing.
#6boxjuicePosted 11/22/2013 9:29:57 PM
Id recommend playing alone, first, so that you can go through the game at your own pace. Randoms tend to push forward pretty quickly and if its your first playthrough, you'll miss a lot.