Holy **** I hate Varkids. Need some tips on how to finish Mighty Morphin on UVHM

#21Argyle_GargoylePosted 11/25/2013 10:06:40 AM(edited)
xliner posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
I don't even want to KNOW what Vermivorous is like....

like a giant mosquito from hell that could fit into places that should have been impossible for it.

pretty much. i remember the hunt event before hammerlocks dlc came out. super easy to spawn vermi.

lots of fun trying to fight 2 or 3 at a time.

dont think ive actually fought him since then TBH
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#22stickboy2323Posted 11/25/2013 1:03:21 PM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
pretty much. i remember the hunt event before hammerlocks dlc came out. super easy to spawn vermi.

lots of fun trying to fight 2 or 3 at a time.

dont think ive actually fought him since then TBH

I had a double spawn while playing solo during that event. It took me so long to whittle their health bars down that they both ended up glitching through walls. So, in the end I didn't kill either one. LOL
---
Badass Rank: 15
#23pro9b17(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 6:49:59 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
Make sure you have 5 in suspension. Ruin & 5 in Reaper would be huge. A Binder class mod would grant +5-4 in both Suspension & Reaper.

Using these 3 skills with Storm Front grenades, a Blockhead shotty, and a Binder com makes these guys a joke.

I'm pretty sure I dropped you all 3 at a useable level for where you're at, but I don't think you took the Binder. Actually, I don't think you took any of them, or the 55 hornet. :/

Yeah I only had about 10 empty slots for items, and I am not sure what the better guns are in this game. When you sent me the invite I didn't want to inconvenience you by making you wait too long for me to sell off most of my inferior equipment, because I would have to put my best equipment in storage, which was already full, and then take even more obsolete equipment from storage and then go sell them off before joining your game. It would have taken me about 10 minutes. I ended up inconveniencing you anyways because it took so damned long for me to pick out what weapons to take for my 10 empty item slots, sorry about that :( So I just quickly sold off 10 obsolete items and didn't get a chance to completely empty my inventory of good items in storage because I'm such a damned hoarder, I have no idea why. My inventory is almost always maxed whenever I do any mission. I'm afraid to sell off certain items because I'm not sure if I might need them later.
---
Dubstep: Music inspired by the sound of car accidents, jackhammers, and foghorns all thrown into a blender as a whale f***s a dolphin in the background.
#24PDGMTGPosted 11/25/2013 7:51:57 PM
Hoarding seems to be a big issue in this game. Whenever I've had a character, I've come up with a list of equipment I want him to have. They'll rank up using whatever good equipment I can have, but once they reach the cap they will will farm the equipment they need and everything else will either be sold or traded to other characters. This usually only leaves me with a couple different extra items in my inventory for certain circumstances (A Bee for bosses, and other similar stuff). If I know I'm not going to use something, I sell it. I've gotten a lot of legendaries I simply sold because I knew I wouldn't use them for one reason or another.
---
-Just Some Random
#25Argyle_GargoylePosted 11/25/2013 8:02:32 PM
PDGMTG posted...
Hoarding seems to be a big issue in this game. Whenever I've had a character, I've come up with a list of equipment I want him to have. They'll rank up using whatever good equipment I can have, but once they reach the cap they will will farm the equipment they need and everything else will either be sold or traded to other characters. This usually only leaves me with a couple different extra items in my inventory for certain circumstances (A Bee for bosses, and other similar stuff). If I know I'm not going to use something, I sell it. I've gotten a lot of legendaries I simply sold because I knew I wouldn't use them for one reason or another.

i sold off a lot of my lower level (particularly 50 and 61) legendaries and rares. i kept a few of the gems to use while leveling, but i had no reason to keep hundreds of different guns all at a level i planned to surpass with each character i play.

i have a few mules with my favorite low level stuff, but i sold off a lot
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#26Jambi_ManPosted 11/25/2013 8:28:31 PM
pro9b17 posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
Make sure you have 5 in suspension. Ruin & 5 in Reaper would be huge. A Binder class mod would grant +5-4 in both Suspension & Reaper.

Using these 3 skills with Storm Front grenades, a Blockhead shotty, and a Binder com makes these guys a joke.

I'm pretty sure I dropped you all 3 at a useable level for where you're at, but I don't think you took the Binder. Actually, I don't think you took any of them, or the 55 hornet. :/

Yeah I only had about 10 empty slots for items, and I am not sure what the better guns are in this game. When you sent me the invite I didn't want to inconvenience you by making you wait too long for me to sell off most of my inferior equipment, because I would have to put my best equipment in storage, which was already full, and then take even more obsolete equipment from storage and then go sell them off before joining your game. It would have taken me about 10 minutes. I ended up inconveniencing you anyways because it took so damned long for me to pick out what weapons to take for my 10 empty item slots, sorry about that :( So I just quickly sold off 10 obsolete items and didn't get a chance to completely empty my inventory of good items in storage because I'm such a damned hoarder, I have no idea why. My inventory is almost always maxed whenever I do any mission. I'm afraid to sell off certain items because I'm not sure if I might need them later.

You need to play with me for a bit, with a mic. I have over 1400 items stored on 2nd profile mules. I could give you some tips & help you save some of your gear. If we'd have had communication, I could have told you what gear you should take.

I have many characters at most levels, so if you want to, let me know and we'll bring hell down over Pandora. :)
---
D3 Hardcore: P(8) Monk, DH, Wizard-60 Barb-25 WD-25