So I lost...

#1Neku_SanadaPosted 11/24/2013 9:07:19 PM
My gold keys. I had over a hundred. I think they fell off the hook, or I may have left them in the ignition.
---
Ohhhh... This isn't where I parked my car...
#2killbot357Posted 11/24/2013 9:12:16 PM
This is a known problem for people who hoard golden keys. Seems to get worse around 100 keys.
---
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Borderlands 2, Pokemon Y
#3drake_skullPosted 11/24/2013 9:18:31 PM
TBH its better to farm gear anyway, the gold chest was a nice idea but just like other nice ideas in this game it turned out to be useless at later levels.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#48luedevilPosted 11/24/2013 9:19:29 PM
Hey Killbot, since this board is dying fast where will you be trolling next? Maybe I will check in from time to time and check in on your antics?
---
Don't trust atoms, they make up everything.
#5MaxFahrenheitPosted 11/24/2013 9:26:46 PM
Neku_Sanada posted...
My gold keys. I had over a hundred. I think they fell off the hook, or I may have left them in the ignition.

1st, the consensus that i've read is that better equipment will come from looting/farming.

on the other hand, i've read threads that say there's some kind of maximum key count (i don't know what that number is) and if you go past it, it will effectively start counting over again. a simple example would be if the largest possible number in a system was 10.... if you went past 10 the count would look like "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 1 2...." that's something that can happen in programming (though "10" was a completely arbitrary number i chose)
---
www.ocwrestling.net
#6killbot357Posted 11/24/2013 9:34:43 PM
8luedevil posted...
Hey Killbot, since this board is dying fast where will you be trolling next? Maybe I will check in from time to time and check in on your antics?

I never troll
I provide information
---
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Borderlands 2, Pokemon Y
#7Neku_Sanada(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 9:34:49 PM
Also just realized that I lost the western themed skins and heads for my characters. I think they were the community day skins.
---
Ohhhh... This isn't where I parked my car...
#8EddMarioPosted 11/24/2013 9:44:12 PM
You probably set them on the seat after you got out of the vehicle and forgot to grab them after you grabbed your phone and wallet and before you closed the door

That actually happened to me 2 years ago when I was up in Madison for college. The only other key for that truck was in Illinois, so I had to have a tow truck driver come and unlock my door, and next time I was home I grabbed the spare key to give to my roommate. Now I just carry my keychain on a lanyard that my second roommate gave me.
---
"Responsibilities are an SMG dropped by the BNK3R." - VicVega26
#9killbot357Posted 11/24/2013 9:49:26 PM
EddMario posted...
You probably set them on the seat after you got out of the vehicle and forgot to grab them after you grabbed your phone and wallet and before you closed the door

That actually happened to me 2 years ago when I was up in Madison for college. The only other key for that truck was in Illinois, so I had to have a tow truck driver come and unlock my door, and next time I was home I grabbed the spare key to give to my roommate. Now I just carry my keychain on a lanyard that my second roommate gave me.

Not sure you need a spoiler tag for the origin story of your lanyard
---
#10NinjaYuffie164Posted 11/24/2013 9:50:01 PM
Neku_Sanada posted...
Also just realized that I lost the western themed skins and heads for my characters. I think they were the community day skins.

Sounds like you got hit with the BA rank glitch. I've had it happen about 7 times and it sucks. Have you checked your bad*** rank?