Legendary Loot Midget Aggrivation

#1Craxin01Posted 12/3/2013 1:26:39 PM
I FINALLY got max level (GOTY Edition, 61 only), and am farming Legendary Loot Midgets. About 8 or 9 times out of ten, it's an "Ancients" Relic (blood of the ancients, bone of the ancients, etc.). I DID manage to get 2 Pearlescents, both variations of the same crappy pistol (don't like the fan-the-hammer types), and one semi-descent Conference Call. I'm getting seriously frustrated trying to earn a level 61 Infinity. Anyone else get aggravation dealing with these little prigs?
#2getLEVERAGEPosted 12/3/2013 1:35:11 PM
Nope.

And why are you farming Loot Midgets for an Infinity? Just farm Doc Mercy. Farming Loot Midgets is like a box of chocolates, you never know what ya gon' get.
---
Aye you guys, aye! Y'all got your helmets on backwards... Jus sayin.
#3killbot357Posted 12/3/2013 4:18:25 PM
you should try to get a good pistol instead
---
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Borderlands 2, Pokemon Y
#4Craxin01(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 10:45:32 AM
getLEVERAGE posted...
Nope.

And why are you farming Loot Midgets for an Infinity? Just farm Doc Mercy. Farming Loot Midgets is like a box of chocolates, you never know what ya gon' get.

No internet connection for my Xbox, so I can't farm Doc Mercy. Or rather, I CAN, but I wouldn't be getting an Infinity Pistol.
#5rush86Posted 12/5/2013 5:17:55 PM
Craxin01 posted...
I FINALLY got max level (GOTY Edition, 61 only), and am farming Legendary Loot Midgets. About 8 or 9 times out of ten, it's an "Ancients" Relic (blood of the ancients, bone of the ancients, etc.). I DID manage to get 2 Pearlescents, both variations of the same crappy pistol (don't like the fan-the-hammer types), and one semi-descent Conference Call. I'm getting seriously frustrated trying to earn a level 61 Infinity. Anyone else get aggravation dealing with these little prigs?

Na dude I farmed the loot midgets today for 3 hours plus found some other random midgets along the way in the wildlife preserve. And I got 6 legendarys and a pearl plus I got a tubby to spawn along the way and got a legendary binder class mod. And dude you farm doc mercy or the gold golem in tiny tinas dlc for the infinity
#6drake_skullPosted 12/5/2013 5:21:08 PM
Steps to success:
1: Take xbox to friends house who has net
2: Update game.
3. Farm Doc Mercy.
4. ????
5. Profit

Alternatively farm Torgue Tokens on Normal and get a DPUH from UVHM. Much better gun and much easier to get.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#7Craxin01(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 9:44:25 AM
rush86 posted...
Craxin01 posted...

Na dude I farmed the loot midgets today for 3 hours plus found some other random midgets along the way in the wildlife preserve. And I got 6 legendarys and a pearl plus I got a tubby to spawn along the way and got a legendary binder class mod. And dude you farm doc mercy or the gold golem in tiny tinas dlc for the infinity

Started farming Gold Golem yesterday. Nothing dropping better than purples. Made some nice coin in the process. Any idea what the drop rate is?
#8rush86Posted 12/10/2013 7:21:28 PM
Craxin01 posted...
rush86 posted...
Craxin01 posted...

Started farming Gold Golem yesterday. Nothing dropping better than purples. Made some nice coin in the process. Any idea what the drop rate is?

The drop rate for his legendarys to drop is the same as the other bosses. 1 in 30 chance to get his legendarys.
#9-KaBoom-Posted 12/10/2013 7:29:13 PM
Wow, TC is so persistent.
---
|/aBoom
|\aBoom
#10Craxin01(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 12:22:12 PM
I give up. I'll just go play Skyrim.