Loot Midget Aggravation 2

#1iDEADjesusRODEOPosted 12/3/2013 4:50:19 PM
So has anyone been farming loot midgets in thousand cuts since the patch and comp download. I have just ran through like 5 time and not one loot midget. Did they do something to them?
---
Posted using GameFlux
#2killbot357Posted 12/3/2013 5:00:49 PM
They still spawn for me, though they haven't dropped anything of note. I've killed maybe 10 of them, and gotten one e-tech relic.
---
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Borderlands 2, Pokemon Y
#3iDEADjesusRODEO(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 5:08:06 PM
killbot357 posted...
They still spawn for me, though they haven't dropped anything of note. I've killed maybe 10 of them, and gotten one e-tech relic.

Wow ok just must have been a string or bad runs. Shortly after my post I got 1 to spawn. Thanks for the info man.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#4iDEADjesusRODEO(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 5:09:35 PM
killbot357 posted...

Do you do your runs with Rocko's mission active or without it. It doesn't usually seem to make a difference to me.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#5killbot357Posted 12/3/2013 5:33:10 PM
I've been running through with Rocko's Modern Strife open. Doesn't seem to be very rewarding, I've found better stuff running the Torgue Arena. Though I did find a legendary berserker mod when opening the red chests in Thousand Cuts.
---
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Borderlands 2, Pokemon Y
#6iDEADjesusRODEO(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 5:44:32 PM
killbot357 posted...
I've been running through with Rocko's Modern Strife open. Doesn't seem to be very rewarding, I've found better stuff running the Torgue Arena. Though I did find a legendary berserker mod when opening the red chests in Thousand Cuts.

What's the deal with th the torque arena?
---
Posted using GameFlux
#7killbot357Posted 12/3/2013 6:09:14 PM
If you enter the back door of the Torgue arena, there are 3 easy to reach red chests. Moving counterclockwise from the entrance:

The first is hidden below a grate that opens when you step on a button.
The second is hidden in the next room after this grate, behind some boxes.
The third is hidden above some pipes in two connected rooms.

Also I just ran through Thousand Cuts twice, and ran into 5 loot midgets, so they're definitely still spawning. I only saw two e-tech relics drop, though. Nothing worth keeping, but I did find a rad purple Hyperion pistol in one of the chests.
---
#8iDEADjesusRODEO(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 6:12:14 PM
killbot357 posted...
If you enter the back door of the Torgue arena, there are 3 easy to reach red chests. Moving counterclockwise from the entrance:

The first is hidden below a grate that opens when you step on a button.
The second is hidden in the next room after this grate, behind some boxes.
The third is hidden above some pipes in two connected rooms.

Also I just ran through Thousand Cuts twice, and ran into 5 loot midgets, so they're definitely still spawning. I only saw two e-tech relics drop, though. Nothing worth keeping, but I did find a rad purple Hyperion pistol in one of the chests.

Cool I'll have to give that a shot. Thanks again
---
Posted using GameFlux