Loot Midget Aggravation 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Loot Midget Aggravation 2

User Info: iDEADjesusRODEO

iDEADjesusRODEO
3 years ago#1
So has anyone been farming loot midgets in thousand cuts since the patch and comp download. I have just ran through like 5 time and not one loot midget. Did they do something to them?
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
3 years ago#2
They still spawn for me, though they haven't dropped anything of note. I've killed maybe 10 of them, and gotten one e-tech relic.
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Borderlands 2, Pokemon Y

iDEADjesusRODEO
3 years ago#3
killbot357 posted...
They still spawn for me, though they haven't dropped anything of note. I've killed maybe 10 of them, and gotten one e-tech relic.

Wow ok just must have been a string or bad runs. Shortly after my post I got 1 to spawn. Thanks for the info man.
Posted using GameFlux

iDEADjesusRODEO
3 years ago#4
killbot357 posted...

Do you do your runs with Rocko's mission active or without it. It doesn't usually seem to make a difference to me.
Posted using GameFlux

illbzo1
3 years ago#5
I've been running through with Rocko's Modern Strife open. Doesn't seem to be very rewarding, I've found better stuff running the Torgue Arena. Though I did find a legendary berserker mod when opening the red chests in Thousand Cuts.
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Borderlands 2, Pokemon Y

iDEADjesusRODEO
3 years ago#6
killbot357 posted...
I've been running through with Rocko's Modern Strife open. Doesn't seem to be very rewarding, I've found better stuff running the Torgue Arena. Though I did find a legendary berserker mod when opening the red chests in Thousand Cuts.

What's the deal with th the torque arena?
Posted using GameFlux

illbzo1
3 years ago#7
If you enter the back door of the Torgue arena, there are 3 easy to reach red chests. Moving counterclockwise from the entrance:

The first is hidden below a grate that opens when you step on a button.
The second is hidden in the next room after this grate, behind some boxes.
The third is hidden above some pipes in two connected rooms.

Also I just ran through Thousand Cuts twice, and ran into 5 loot midgets, so they're definitely still spawning. I only saw two e-tech relics drop, though. Nothing worth keeping, but I did find a rad purple Hyperion pistol in one of the chests.

iDEADjesusRODEO
3 years ago#8
killbot357 posted...
If you enter the back door of the Torgue arena, there are 3 easy to reach red chests. Moving counterclockwise from the entrance:

The first is hidden below a grate that opens when you step on a button.
The second is hidden in the next room after this grate, behind some boxes.
The third is hidden above some pipes in two connected rooms.

Also I just ran through Thousand Cuts twice, and ran into 5 loot midgets, so they're definitely still spawning. I only saw two e-tech relics drop, though. Nothing worth keeping, but I did find a rad purple Hyperion pistol in one of the chests.

Cool I'll have to give that a shot. Thanks again
Posted using GameFlux
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Loot Midget Aggravation 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived