Glitched Blockade Shield...Have a couple questions.

#1Gryphter97Posted 12/7/2013 7:20:09 PM
Short version is I was farming LLMs with Dr. Orders quest in WEP on OP8 using an OP8 Blockade shield on my Siren. I'd been sprinting past everything to get to the last part where you have to fight in order to get the doors open. Occasionally a stalker or engineer would tag me while I was running by and drop about 1/3 of my shield with each hit.

Several times I inexplicably ended up being able to pretty much stand there and get rushed by stalkers,slammed into by pimone and tumba, shot by loaders etc and sustain almost no damage to my shields. I am not sure how it happened but it was definitely a glitch. It wasn't quite invincibility but surprisingly close to it...

First question is if this is a known glitch. I searched the boards and found nada.

Next question is if it is in fact a known glitch, how did I trigger it? because near invincibility on OP8 did not suck, let me tell ya.

Anyone feel like testing this with me?

My thought is that it is similar to the old Psycho invincibility glitch done by entering a vehicle during the RTB animation... I think I may have HotKeyed to a different gun on the D-pad while being hit. The idea being that while being hit, the damage reduction math that happens in the background glitched. Not sure if this is the cause but I would like to test it a bit and start from there.

Last question is more related to farming the LLMs at the end. Have the Legendary drops been messed with? In many runs I have only seen 2 legendaries and both times were OP6 instead of OP8...is it just bad luck?

Sorry for the long post but thanks in advance for helpful replies, especially if anyone feels like testing this with me.
---
The truth is out there somewhere, that is why I am here hiding in the fantasy video games create
#2Gryphter97(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 8:17:24 PM
Not to be impatient but...Anybody?? Lol!
---
The truth is out there somewhere, that is why I am here hiding in the fantasy video games create
#38luedevilPosted 12/7/2013 9:43:43 PM
Having gone after OP 8 Legendaries with you many times I know that the game ALWAYS gives you OP 6. Clearly you pissed off the random number fairies or something.
---
Don't trust atoms, they make up everything.
#4Gryphter97(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 11:08:35 PM
Lol!! Thanks buddy. I wish I could say it wasn't true and point out a good example but....

Anyway, how is that xbone treating you? :)

I will hit you up next time I see you on. Laters.
---