I can't believe this happened at the end of the game.

#1pmgamerPosted 12/9/2013 10:09:14 AM
I was killing the Warrior he had about 1/8 an inch on his heath bar. I hit X to reload and it took me out of the level into Eridium Blight.

Now I can't get back all I can do is go to Hero's Pass and start all over. WTF is with this anyone know what happened or how to get back to Vault of the Warrior.

The spot I was at was just as you enter the Warrior fight. I found that fighting the Warrior from there it can't hit you.
Phil
#2UroborosAheriPosted 12/9/2013 10:14:14 AM
How far back were you standing? I never go to the far back of that section.
---
This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! ERUPTING...BURNING...FINGER! And now....HEAT END!
#3pmgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2013 10:29:30 AM
When you get to the area you fight Jack then the warrior there is a blue screen as you move forward just before it you drop down into the area you fight Jack and the warrior. After I beat Jack I moved back to the area where I started the blue screen was behind me. But I was not at it I was just forward of it.
UroborosAheri posted...
How far back were you standing? I never go to the far back of that section.
#4IllusionsIncPosted 12/9/2013 10:38:05 AM
That'll be what did it. Happened to me on my TVHM playthrough. My only thoughts after I realized what had happened were "How could I even do that?" and then "Hate my life".
---
GT: TheD0ctor11
#5PDGMTGPosted 12/9/2013 12:06:23 PM
There is nothing you can do. Unfortunately, you have to go all the way through again. Luckily, as long as you didn't save and quit, the enemies should be mostly dead through there. My advice is to just not stand there.
---
-Just Some Random
#6LaharPosted 12/9/2013 12:30:21 PM
After seeing someone in multi camping there, I cheese it and stand there all the time.

The corners on either side of the connection have a short ledge you can hop on. From there so long as you're not turned toward or facing the connection when you reload, there's no danger of accidentally travelling to Eridium Blight.

Here's a bit of blogfaqs: once as Maya I did an epic Res from that spot, catching an airborne teammate just as they were downed and launched upwards by the Warrior's tail slam attack.
---
I said runt.
#7Anarki471Posted 12/9/2013 1:22:27 PM
Lahar posted...
Here's a bit of blogfaqs: once as Maya I did an epic Res from that spot, catching an airborne teammate just as they were downed and launched upwards by the Warrior's tail slam attack.

Pics or it didn't happen... but seriously i bet that was awesome to see
---
Well that escalated quickly. Then died, was revived, escalated slightly, died again, and now an entertaining zombie. "Xcavvv"
#8pmgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 7:52:16 AM
OK an update I played the level over again thank GOD when I got back to the warrorer I did not have to kill Jack over again so it was a long time killing the monster. After there was a ton of stuff to pick up and then the key and it ended.

So I thought after a long list of credits thinking I would watch this just in case there was more levels like the last time I finished the game.

And there is more levels it asked if I wanted to play them they are harder and have better guns and more Eridium.

So here I go again will this game ever end. After saying yes the new level that came up was "Find the Radio Tower". I saved this and quit it was a long day.

This morning when I loaded it up it asked is I wanted to change my character I kept with Axton the commando.

I don't play live so how many of you did this.
#9Kurgan777Posted 12/10/2013 11:03:03 AM
Once Jack is dead, just let the warrior kill you once, that will put you back up top near the health and ammo machines. Do NOT drop down, just sit there and pick away at the warrior's health until he's dead.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#10pmgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 11:10:59 AM
Yep did that now playing for the 3rd. time and man this is very hard now fighting "Kill Terramarphous" you drop down into a hold and get knocked off the side and die. When this happens I quit and save so I don't lose money. Until I can figure out how to stay alive so far can't get started.
Kurgan777 posted...
Once Jack is dead, just let the warrior kill you once, that will put you back up top near the health and ammo machines. Do NOT drop down, just sit there and pick away at the warrior's health until he's dead.