I have never seen a game milked so much in my life

#1_henry14_Posted 12/12/2013 3:10:47 AM
I purchased the first 2 DLC packs, pirates booty and Torgues campaign of carnage. I realised after playing them that i was paying way too much money to play this game. With the announcement of yet another DLC (bringing it upto 7 if i am correct) and possibly more after christmas, i feel that this game is taking the the complete pi$$ when it comes to DLC. Because everybody keeps buying it up like sheep, the exact same thing will happen to BL3, so i will not gain the full experience from that game either.

DLC is ruining today, i remember when i used to purchase games and get the whole experience that was intended without paying extra for it. Haven't visited this board for a long time but I felt angered at yet another DLC being released. Rant over.
---
GAMERTAG:v ACE RIMMER v
#2xlinerPosted 12/12/2013 4:36:51 AM
k
---
http://i.imgur.com/HazHHmG.png - 3CDED
xliner is probably an eridian - 3CDED
#3-KaBoom-Posted 12/12/2013 4:45:42 AM
Tl;dr
---
You know what's even better than havin' a workin' shield?
NOT being a lazy, cheating casual
#4_henry14_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 4:58:45 AM
vintage fanboy responses there. bravo
---
#5Jambi_ManPosted 12/12/2013 6:16:53 AM
The base game was a full game. You got the full experience of the main storyline in that.

They've been milking Mario & Link for 25 years now with your logic.
#6boxjuicePosted 12/12/2013 6:29:03 AM(edited)
-KaBoom- posted...
Tl;dr

Two short paragraphs is too long for you? lol
---
Hi!
"Boxjuice is super cool and awesome. He's my hero" - boxjuice (and xliner agreed)
#7Waren_Posted 12/12/2013 6:47:57 AM
I thouhgt all of the borderlands DLC where very well done and worth the money. I have spent more time in this game running around with my friends than maybe any other this console cycle.

I am afraid that other companies wll try and copy the model with less success and give us trash games. BL was a whole game out of the box. Your friends are not required to have the same DLC you do in order to play with you. (as long as you stay in zones they have.)
#8-KaBoom-Posted 12/12/2013 6:56:53 AM
boxjuice posted...
-KaBoom- posted...
Tl;dr

Two short paragraphs is too long for you? lol

Two short paragraphs are too long for me when both paragraphs consist of moaning about DLC's stopping the 'full experience'.
---
You know what's even better than havin' a workin' shield?
NOT being a lazy, cheating casual
#9TheChrisRichterPosted 12/12/2013 7:00:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10_henry14_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 7:08:28 AM
The only dumb thing about this topic is the people that fuel this by buying the DLC and buying level cap raises.
---