I have never seen a game milked so much in my life

#81TheBiggerWigglePosted 12/12/2013 6:14:43 PM
boxjuice posted...
TheBiggerWiggle posted...
Sick post bro. Hopefully everyone is smart enough to realize why this topic is bad.

Yeah, man. Matter of fact, why do we even have courts? Lawyers should just be able to win a case by saying "you're wrong and anybody who doesn't see why, is stupid". For realz

Oh hell yeah! Some kid crying on the internet about optional game content is absolutely comparable to the f***ing legal system.
---
GT: NullThought
Get a ham sandwich and call me in the morning bro. It's alright.
#82Android21APosted 12/13/2013 12:48:12 AM
Aldath posted...
I haven't played most of BL2 but hey, a least it's not one of those modern games where the DLC is OBBLIGATORY, buying DLC is no different than expansions if done right.

The problem with DLC nowadays is that it renders main games useless, or it is needed to complete 100% of the achievements.

Bethesda games and BL seem to be the only ones who get how to use DLC.

I don't agree with Bethesda because the very best gear in Elder Scrolls and Fallout comes from DLC. I don't think it's ethical, but I love the gear nonetheless.
---
Will you take
the R. LAUNCHER? >Yes No
#833CDEDPosted 12/13/2013 1:06:03 AM
boxjuice posted...
Sick post bro. Hopefully everyone is smart enough to realize why this topic is bad.

Yeah, man. Matter of fact, why do we even have courts? Lawyers should just be able to win a case by saying "you're wrong and anybody who doesn't see why, is stupid". For realz

Oh hell yeah! Some kid crying on the internet about optional game content is absolutely comparable to the f***ing legal system.

actually i kinda like that idea of juicy's

mind you if i was lawyer i would execute 75% of the population for being insufferable.
---
Resident GFAQS Pegassi Test Driver
http://tinyurl.com/pn9ea8b http://tinyurl.com/q9qzk3u http://tinyurl.com/orcrlg5
#84chucklesw00dPosted 12/13/2013 1:27:06 AM
_henry14_ posted...
The only dumb thing about this topic is the people that fuel this by buying the DLC and buying level cap raises.

TC the original game has more than enough content to justify buying it. I can't think of many games that were released before you could get add-ons that have more content than Borderlands. No body is forcing you to purchase the DLC. Your logic is flawed.
---
Zer0 doesn't do what Zer0 does for Zer0. Zer0 does what Zer0 does, because Zer0 is Zer0
#85boxjuicePosted 12/13/2013 10:16:35 AM
boxjuice posted...

Either way, my point still stands. You can't just say that somebody is wrong without providing some sort of argument to back up your claim
---
Hi!
"Boxjuice is super cool and awesome. He's my hero" - boxjuice (and xliner agreed)
#86rush86Posted 12/13/2013 11:55:33 AM
_henry14_ posted...
I purchased the first 2 DLC packs, pirates booty and Torgues campaign of carnage. I realised after playing them that i was paying way too much money to play this game. With the announcement of yet another DLC (bringing it upto 7 if i am correct) and possibly more after christmas, i feel that this game is taking the the complete pi$$ when it comes to DLC. Because everybody keeps buying it up like sheep, the exact same thing will happen to BL3, so i will not gain the full experience from that game either.

DLC is ruining today, i remember when i used to purchase games and get the whole experience that was intended without paying extra for it. Haven't visited this board for a long time but I felt angered at yet another DLC being released. Rant over.

lol if you played this all the time hardcore. You wouldnt be saying anything you just did. This game is great and has endless possiblites. This is all some people play and every little new thing is well worth it