The Bee is the end-all of all shield's

#1-KaBoom-Posted 12/18/2013 3:21:12 PM
Bonus amp damage with no drain is awesome!

On a side note, I like to play Monopoly and give my self 5000.

Don't judge me; it doesn't affect you.
---
You know what's even better than havin' a workin' shield?
NOT being a lazy, cheating casual
#2xlinerPosted 12/18/2013 3:22:22 PM
dood lol ur soooo rite!
---
http://i.imgur.com/HazHHmG.png
xliner is probably an eridian - 3CDED
#3realgodofwarPosted 12/18/2013 3:26:52 PM
You guys realllllyyyy got a kick out of that topic didn't cha?
---
Admiral Hackett: "Commander, are you ready to bring the might of the galaxy to bear on the Reapers?"
Commander Shepard: "Yes sir."
#4mrbeef523Posted 12/18/2013 4:15:55 PM(edited)
You guys really get a kick out of being jack***es don't you?

I mean excuse the s*** out of me for not knowing every little thing about the game. I'm just a casual player. The Bee seemed like a pretty badass shield. Like I said, huge amp damage with no shield drain. I don't farm eq and I only get legendaries randomly. I will take it where I can get it.
---
GT: Ellipsis415
Playing: CoD: G, GTA V, Bioshock 2.
#5macavelePosted 12/18/2013 4:22:54 PM
Unfortunately, a large number of the veteran players around here have no couth, so if a newer players makes a statement that THEY know already, they blast said person. Forget the fact that it's nice to see some new faces around here, it's nice knowing new players are coming in and will be around for matchmaking. No, they just want to act like they are all high and mighty, better than the rest of those around.

Thankfully, there are still a handful of players on these boards that don't care about things and realize that there are new players just getting into the game adn will be more than willing to answer questions, comments and help out.
---
" Dibs on the Vaults"
#6-KaBoom-(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2013 4:24:41 PM
mrbeef523 posted...

I mean excuse the s*** out of me for not knowing every little thing about the game. I'm just a casual player. The Bee seemed like a pretty badass shield. Like I said, huge amp damage with no shield drain. I don't farm eq and I only get legendaries randomly. I will take it where I can get it.

Why are you so mad?
I'm being deadly serious.
The Bee is awesome.
---
#7-KaBoom-(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2013 5:40:00 PM
LF Bee

I don't farm for eq so I take a good shield with no drain thanks.
---
#8mrbeef523Posted 12/18/2013 6:10:06 PM
-KaBoom- posted...
LF Bee

I don't farm for eq so I take a good shield with no drain thanks.

You must have absolutely no life.
---
GT: Ellipsis415
Playing: CoD: G, GTA V, Bioshock 2.
#9ReclusivHearts9Posted 12/18/2013 6:13:29 PM
macavele posted...
Unfortunately, a large number of the veteran players around here have no couth, so if a newer players makes a statement that THEY know already, they blast said person. Forget the fact that it's nice to see some new faces around here, it's nice knowing new players are coming in and will be around for matchmaking. No, they just want to act like they are all high and mighty, better than the rest of those around.

Thankfully, there are still a handful of players on these boards that don't care about things and realize that there are new players just getting into the game adn will be more than willing to answer questions, comments and help out.

-KaBoom- posted...
mrbeef523 posted...

Why are you so mad?
I'm being deadly serious.
The Bee is awesome.

so...ill just put this here
---
GT: ReclusivHearts9
FC: 4038-6040-9038 Kirlia, Jigglypuff, Clefairy
#10xlinerPosted 12/18/2013 7:06:17 PM
kaboom is my bff now nuw guise :)

http://i.imgur.com/VwuFwQP.png
---
http://i.imgur.com/HazHHmG.png