A Players Guide for levels 1 - 72: Leveling, Loot Tips and possible spoilers V4

#21ignus18Posted 2/11/2014 10:50:06 PM
Bump
#22MaxFahrenheitPosted 2/11/2014 11:05:01 PM(edited)
new sticky requested

don't know how mods go about sticky business... but i think it's weird a topic with this much good info hasn't been stickied since there's only one other sticky topic. and i think this one is a good compliment rather than retreading covered ground

edit: "rather than 'wholly' retreading covered ground"
---
portcullis, men! portcullis!!!
#23BayouJoePosted 2/12/2014 11:17:04 AM
Not bad!
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#24xliner(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 9:09:06 AM
bump
---
Blood Soaked Shields is the most OP skill in Borderlands 2
xliner is probably an eridian - 3CDED / http://i.imgur.com/HazHHmG.png
#25vonVolikPosted 2/19/2014 12:32:59 PM
A thank you, a bump, and a sticky requested put in. Hope it helps.
---
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
#26drake_skullPosted 2/22/2014 10:25:38 PM
Might as well add the chest near Spycho to the chest farm locations, it gave me blues or higher nearly 90 runs in a row when stingy Spycho wouldnt cough up a Neogenerator.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#27SSJ3ChrisPosted 2/25/2014 10:30:04 AM
xliner posted...
Section 2: Levels 50-72 (UVHM)

Bar Room Brawl

This is a pretty straightforward objective, kill 5 BA enemies to complete the objective and get the XP. It will yield approx 9777 xp per completion and 20 Torgue Tokens, and the XP from the enemies makes this a good place to farm lots of XP.
You dont really need the ground level in the front of the bar, just head right up the stairs and dont let the Bruisers get you from behind and you should be fine (the back room of the bar does spawn BA's so you do need to go there.)

Death Race

You will want a second controller plugged in and the Afterburner Relic (quest reward from Positive Self Image, a side quest from Ellie.)
Have the second controller stand on the starting line once you proceed to the first checkpoint. As soon as the race is about to start you can start moving your vehicle. Take the shortcuts and it should take about 1 minute 30 seconds to 1 minute 45 seconds per run once you get your path and boost locations down.
This is a very easy place as no enemies need to be killed but you will only be getting 9777 xp and 20 Torgue Tokens per run. But if you just want to kick back and relax its pretty simple once you have the path mastered.

Splinter Group Farming

Once you complete this quest in the Bloodshot Stronghold (I believe you have to defeat Warden and turn in the quest to unlock this quest) you can return to the location inside the dam and fight all 5 of them (Flinter in the back.)
You will have to fight some enemies to get there but each of the 5 members of the group gives you approx. 5k XP per kill, and they all have the chance of dropping the Legendary Storm Front Grenade mod which can come in handy.
To easily get Flinter to spawn after defeating the other members use the following method:

Hit the TV Twice, hit the Wall Switch once and the Floor Switch once. Do not bother with the Pipe switch to the left of the entrance as you dont need it. This method can yeild 25k XP per run and what ever XP from the enemies you fight to get there. Unlike the previous methods there is a chance of a dropped legendary (yes, BA enemies can drop Legendaries but I leveled 3 characters using the brawl from 50 to 61 with only 2 of the same head dropping and nothing higher than a Purple otherwise).

Natural Selection Annex Round 1 (Creature Slaughter Dome DLC)
(This is my personal favorite because of specific enemies that can spawn.)

Warning: Do not complete round one, if you do you should dashboard so it doesn't save (you may have good enemies spawn on later rounds but I don't want to find out.)

Tubbies, Procreators and Rabids all give 5k xp and there will always be at least 1 Procreator in Wave 4, kill that one but leave the other enemies alone unless there is a tubby/chubby. It is fairly quick and easy to kill everything in this arena, spiderants and skags are all you have to deal with in round 1. Rabid Skags are fairly common, they are easy to deal with.
I would recommend Singularity Slag grenades to keep them in place while you pound them with your guns. It's fairly easy and it's even easier if you're playing Krieg and have invested in Bloodlust because often the softer enemies will get taken out by the Bloodsplosion chain(another reason for Singularities.) Once you hit the last wave kill the procreator and then die unless there is a Tubby, you will make more cash than you lose when you die generally.
Once you know where the enemies will enter the map from you can preemptively Singularity them (or your nade of choice) for easy damage.

I never see tubbies or procreators. Trying to farm the tubbies for mods,
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5286-9226-4661
Pokemon Y FC:0061 - 1363 - 3306
#28xliner(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2014 10:35:27 AM
you didn't need to quote the entire thing.
also, are procreators spiderants?
and thanks for the topic bump bro
---
Shut up and let me be naked!
xliner is probably an eridian - 3CDED | http://i.imgur.com/HazHHmG.png
#29SSJ3ChrisPosted 2/25/2014 11:07:14 AM
Do you mean praetorians?
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5286-9226-4661
Pokemon Y FC:0061 - 1363 - 3306
#30drake_skullPosted 2/25/2014 11:11:38 AM(edited)
xliner posted...
you didn't need to quote the entire thing.
also, are procreators spiderants?
and thanks for the topic bump bro

Yes, they are the big red ones. They are the UVHM version of spiderant Queens.

@SSJ3Chris: If your not on UVHM they will be another name. Also worth noting that the spawn rate of tubbies has been greatly reduced. You will be lucky to see one in 20 runs. But they are big and red, hard to miss and there is always one in the last wave.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e