where or what do you hate farming?

#1Bonezy_BPosted 1/21/2014 11:06:47 AM
1st off i hate farming quest (like for the rubi), i just hate dashboarding and loading in again just to not get the element you want until you do it 20 times.

i hate farming tubbies for the mods because over 1/2 the time they don't show up for me.

i hate farming anything in the wildlife exploitation preserve (currently i'm farming pimon for the transformer, thats what lead me to make this topic), it's just an annoying area to me, fighting 2 rabid stalkers, 1 rabid skag, pimon & tumba, and a bunch of lesser enemies at once is pretty horrible on OP8, at least for me it is.

and man hate farming vermivorus, mainly because i've always had issues with getting him to form, i haven't tried to get him in a few months or so.
---
if i'm a danger to myself just think what i could do to you...
GT- Z3R0SAN1TY
#2C_Dub7Posted 1/21/2014 11:08:26 AM
Farming in general isn't fun unless you can farm quickly. And even then it goes from not fun to boring unless the method of how you farm is entertaining. Which is not really the case in this game.
---
"Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons!" - Cave Johnson
www.youtube.com/CDub7888
#3LaharPosted 1/21/2014 11:23:23 AM
I never really liked LLM farming in the WEP. E-tech relics up the wazoo and legendaries two levels lower than me didn't seem worth getting there even from the Annex.

And I haven't gone out looking for tubbies lately, but the last handful haven't dropped any mods. Either the Cracked Shield or their unique skins.
---
I said runt.
#4macavelePosted 1/21/2014 11:26:51 AM
Any farm where my target is questionable, such as tubbies, pimon, Donkey and King Mong, ect. if there's only a CHANCE to get the enemy adn then a CHANCE to get the drop, I get made fast.

Not a fan of LLM, but only because of waiting on the door to open. Otherwise I would do it a LOT more.
---
" Dibs on the Vaults"
Offering BL2 assistance to nearly anyone on anything, especially gear.
#5Kurgan777Posted 1/21/2014 11:46:07 AM
I hate farming bosses with broken drop rates, like BNK-3R.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#6doughnutmanPosted 1/21/2014 11:50:18 AM
I hate farming in general. Why farm when you can just dupe?
---
PSN: ArsenicJoker
#7shnangyboosPosted 1/21/2014 11:55:40 AM
Or mod.
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.
#8DxZ99Posted 1/21/2014 12:16:18 PM(edited)
As of right now? Farming Class mods in Dragon Keep dlc. I've farmed those chest more than Hyperius, and Terra & still didn't get the evil monk mod with money shot +6 - lvl 72+ version. Pretty much gave up for the time being.

Its only bad because I'm looking for the ''perfect'' version, but the game seems to taunt me by spawning versions similar, just not the one desired.
---
''I couldn't help but notice your pain!''
''It runs deep, share it with me!''
#9FallenTurtlesPosted 1/21/2014 12:17:19 PM
doughnutman posted...
I hate farming in general. Why farm when you can just dupe?

I'm going to actually state doughboy's post. I hate farming. I'm willing to do it for a few items, but I get no satisfaction out of going after the same enemy. I think I spent the most time farming Scorch to get a Hellfire, and now that I have it, I feel like I wasted so much damn time. Same with getting the Black Hole.

So really. I would rather dupe than farm. Feel free to let me know if you guys want anything I might have.
---
Xbox GT: FallenTurtles
#10drake_skullPosted 1/21/2014 12:45:20 PM
Bonezy_B posted...
1st off i hate farming quest (like for the rubi), i just hate dashboarding and loading in again just to not get the element you want until you do it 20 times.

i hate farming tubbies for the mods because over 1/2 the time they don't show up for me.

i hate farming anything in the wildlife exploitation preserve (currently i'm farming pimon for the transformer, thats what lead me to make this topic), it's just an annoying area to me, fighting 2 rabid stalkers, 1 rabid skag, pimon & tumba, and a bunch of lesser enemies at once is pretty horrible on OP8, at least for me it is.

and man hate farming vermivorus, mainly because i've always had issues with getting him to form, i haven't tried to get him in a few months or so.

Your first one is just silly. That is the easiest thing in the world but its faster to sign out and back in btw. The Tubbies you need to dashboard, unplug your network cable and load the game, once past where it checks for Hotfixes(when you can hit continue and load your game) you can plug in your network cable again. WEP likes Rabid things. I had 4-6 Rabid Stalkers and 2 Rabid Skags once in that area. And Pimon and Tumba joined the party too. Verm is near impossible solo without the Hyperious Gate Trick or 3 other players.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e