where or what do you hate farming?

#31Arc166Posted 1/23/2014 5:35:02 AM
Oh yah Terra is a pain in the ass. I killed it like 20 times trying for the shield for my Krieg then decided to **** it and just go back to melee since I didn't feel like resetting UVHM to get a firehawk shield at my level just for it to become useless in like 2 levels again.

Really, the drop rate shouldn't be so bad when everything becomes outleveled regardless.
#32DxZ99Posted 1/23/2014 8:02:15 AM
Man I must have some terrible luck because that mod still won't pop up. I even got 3 blues to pop up at once, and the chaotic evil monk one had +6 sexy time on it. -.-

But in the process I got the True Neutral version with +6 MS and +85x magazine needed for the Pimp setup. Can't give up tho!
---
''I couldn't help but notice your pain!''
''It runs deep, share it with me!''
#33paulokoenigkamPosted 1/23/2014 10:28:07 AM
Anywhere.; Anything!

Specially enemies that aren't sure to appear, like Tubbies!

I'm near giving up on getting legendary soldier/psycho mods :(
#34Bonezy_B(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 2:24:12 PM
i forgot one, now i'm refarming saturn for the hive on OP8 and this is kind of a pain too.
---
if i'm a danger to myself just think what i could do to you...
GT- Z3R0SAN1TY
#35RasenangelPosted 1/23/2014 2:27:12 PM
I hate farming for elemental practicable interfacers. I beat voracidous once. on op6. I am op8 now and can't beat him anymore.
#36RasenangelPosted 1/23/2014 2:29:02 PM
Bonezy_B posted...
1st off i hate farming quest (like for the rubi), i just hate dashboarding and loading in again just to not get the element you want until you do it 20 times.

i hate farming tubbies for the mods because over 1/2 the time they don't show up for me.

i hate farming anything in the wildlife exploitation preserve (currently i'm farming pimon for the transformer, thats what lead me to make this topic), it's just an annoying area to me, fighting 2 rabid stalkers, 1 rabid skag, pimon & tumba, and a bunch of lesser enemies at once is pretty horrible on OP8, at least for me it is.

and man hate farming vermivorus, mainly because i've always had issues with getting him to form, i haven't tried to get him in a few months or so.

I can get you a transformer if you want. I could also give you a couple of norfleets.
#37DxZ99Posted 1/23/2014 4:58:53 PM
Took like 2 weeks of farming chest from trying at OP4 with no luck, til now at OP8 but I finally got that freaking blue mod. And then you realize it's not that big of a leap from the 72 version... kinda like next gen consoles.

Lvl 72 Crit damage +47x/Fire rate +33x/Money Shot +6/Sexy time +5

OP 8 Crit damage + 50x/Fire rate +34x/Money Shot +6/Sexy time +5

I mean... was it even worth it in the end?
---
''I couldn't help but notice your pain!''
''It runs deep, share it with me!''
#38LaharPosted 1/23/2014 5:11:12 PM
DxZ99 posted...
was it even worth it in the end?

I'd say no. There was never going to be a big difference for end-game class mods if the bonus is a percentage.

The only ones that would really increase in benefit are health regen, +max health, and maybe Hoarder.
---
I said runt.
#39Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/23/2014 5:54:30 PM
Bonezy_B posted...
i forgot one, now i'm refarming saturn for the hive on OP8 and this is kind of a pain too.

Hmm. I have an OP 8 hive from the loot hunt. Id trade that for the hide if you are still looking for it. I believe i saved a few. I know for sure i have one. But like most launchers, i never use it

Saturn is a pain to farm. I actually need to go at him a bit. I want an OP8 invader for my zer0.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#40Bonezy_B(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 7:00:25 PM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
Bonezy_B posted...

Hmm. I have an OP 8 hive from the loot hunt. Id trade that for the hide if you are still looking for it. I believe i saved a few. I know for sure i have one. But like most launchers, i never use it

Saturn is a pain to farm. I actually need to go at him a bit. I want an OP8 invader for my zer0.

yeah i'd be willing to make that trade, i might have an invader too actually, my friend threw me a bunch of sniper rifles one night i just threw them in my bank cause i don't have a character i snipe with, i can check if i have it if you'd want that too.
---
if i'm a danger to myself just think what i could do to you...
GT- Z3R0SAN1TY