LEAST Favorite BL2 Character

#1macavelePosted 1/23/2014 6:02:31 AM
Who do you LEAST enjoy playing as in BL2? - Results (152 votes)
Salvador the Gunzerker
16.45% (25 votes)
Axton the Commando
21.05% (32 votes)
Zer0 the Assassin
26.97% (41 votes)
Maya the Siren
8.55% (13 votes)
Gaige the Mechromancer
14.47% (22 votes)
Krieg the Psycho
12.5% (19 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Seen, adn seeing, a lot of "Who/What is you favorite...." but don't see the opposite side of things.

For whatever reason, who's your least favorite char? Mine would have to be Krieg. I don't know if it's because I had been through the game so many times and the thought of going through again sickened me, or if it's just him. But I cannot stand playing as Krieg.
---
" Dibs on the Vaults"
Offering BL2 assistance to nearly anyone on anything, especially gear.
#2killbot357Posted 1/23/2014 6:06:22 AM
Krieg, mostly because his callouts are annoying.
---
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 Twitter: @illbzo1
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, XCOM: Enemy Within
#3PryorbeastPosted 1/23/2014 6:08:16 AM
Gaige.

Never even played as her but every time I'm in a group with her and she gets hit by a status ailment, then lets out that godawful shrill shriek of her's, I immediately want to go outside and be a part of society to get away from her.
---
XBL: Pryor Beast
Kik/Line Mobile Apps: Pryorbeast
#4RasenangelPosted 1/23/2014 6:10:07 AM
Maya
Maybe it is because she is one of the last characters I need to fully level up, or maybe I just need to find her a bee shield. All I know is: It is taking a hell of a long time to level her up.
#5Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/23/2014 6:10:26 AM
salvador. i find everything about him boring
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#6PDGMTGPosted 1/23/2014 6:12:36 AM
Axton. His combat is simply repetitive and boring. See enemies, drop turrets, shoot. Pick turrets up, move to next area, and repeat.
---
-Just Some Random
#7StaticnovaPosted 1/23/2014 6:16:47 AM
Sal. Way too boring. I've never been a fan characters whose traits/abilities are nothing but brawn and pure firepower.
---
Toph: Why? You think I can't put up posters on my own? *glues a poster with the picture to the wall*
Toph: It's upside-down, isn't it?
#8PryorbeastPosted 1/23/2014 6:17:10 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
salvador. i find everything about him boring

Wish I could change my answer. Sal is a bore.
---
XBL: Pryor Beast
Kik/Line Mobile Apps: Pryorbeast
#9xlinerPosted 1/23/2014 7:22:52 AM
Pryorbeast posted...
Gaige.

Never even played as her but every time I'm in a group with her and she gets hit by a status ailment, then lets out that godawful shrill shriek of her's, I immediately want to go outside and be a part of society to get away from her.

I lol'd

Salvador by far is just so BORING
"oh mayun 2 guns!!!1!!! such fun!!!"
---
Official clinker of the Borderlands 2 Board
xliner is probably an eridian - 3CDED / http://i.imgur.com/HazHHmG.png
#10Arc166Posted 1/23/2014 10:17:15 AM
Sal by far.

Shooting is fun and all but when I use my action skill I expect something really cool to happen. Shooting 2 guns is not what I would call really cool.
On top of this he's, even without going out of my way to abuse broken setups and the like, so insanely strong, durable and stacked with bonuses that he makes the game boring because he makes it a complete joke. Completely the opposite of my fav, Krieg, who is stacked with disadvantages which make the game more of a challenge and has a skill which makes him use no guns (which I could very easily see people finding as boring as I find 2 guns)