Dat feel when you get a ridiculously awesome orange weapon early on.

#1pinky0926Posted 2/2/2014 3:51:19 PM
I got an orange grenade mod at level 5. It's an explosive grenade that spawns another 8 grenades after you throw it. 6 levels later and every grenade mod i find isn't even close to its sheer ability to destroy everything in a 50 metre radius.

On the flip side, I'm picking up nothing but crappy shotguns with 2 shots in the magazine and horrendous accuracy :/
---
CE's Resident Scotsman.
Recently sigwiped.
#2Kurgan777Posted 2/2/2014 4:07:21 PM
You most likely got the Bonus Package from Boom & Bewm. It's a good MIRV grenade. The one I have does over 131,000 x10 plus another 10 after that.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#3Laughing_SkullPosted 2/2/2014 4:09:31 PM
as soon as Krieg was released I loaded him up and started the game, just to find a Hornet (legendary pistol) in the first bullymong pile I broke :P still have it in my bank.
---
FC: 1907 - 9366 - 2550 GT: ChaosAlongThird
Ice Safari: bergmite, snover and piloswine
#4Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/2/2014 6:03:03 PM
Yeah. Legendary weapons truly feel legendary early on in the game. They are powerful for a good #of levels. Ive actually farmed a bunch of low level stuff to use while leveling characters.

Its fun since on normal just about anything is viable. You can use whatever you want and rare gear dominates.

I farmed a bonus package for the psycho i just started. It insanely powerful at that point in the game
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#5VerityBuggPosted 2/6/2014 5:20:33 AM
I don't like it getting them early. That just means I have to back and get them later after I level up.
---
Bugginthesystem.com
#6adonfrazPosted 2/6/2014 6:39:21 AM
I loved finding an Unkempt Harold at level 9 from Savage Lee.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
#7mrbeef523Posted 2/6/2014 5:22:29 PM
Finding a Legendary weapon at a low level was novel the first few times. Higher than average (for the level) damage, good overall stats, and a cool look of course. But now I loathe finding them at level 66 when I'm trying to get to level 72. So if I happen to get one randomly then I get kinda mad...the only exception is the DPUH, which I go back and pick up every few levels to keep its damage output maximized.
---
GT: Ellipsis415
Playing: CoD: G, GTA V, Bioshock 2.
#8MaxFahrenheitPosted 2/6/2014 11:48:38 PM
my 1st legendary was a level 10 hellfire. that thing was doing great damage until i was level 19 (character level... not quest level obviously. i just now finally had quests levels catch up to my char level at 26)
---
portcullis, men! portcullis!!!
#9inloveanddeath0Posted 2/7/2014 12:08:17 AM
MaxFahrenheit posted...
my 1st legendary was a level 10 hellfire. that thing was doing great damage until i was level 19 (character level... not quest level obviously. i just now finally had quests levels catch up to my char level at 26)

I found mine at lvl 10 too. Not from Scorch but the Red chest above the starting point.
---
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7152/inloveanddeath.png
http://www.last.fm/user/PolarPolaroids
#10dtmrPosted 2/7/2014 12:29:02 AM
I killed a Loot Midget and got a Pitchfork. Dat feel awesome.
---
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.