Dat feel when you get a ridiculously awesome orange weapon early on.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Dat feel when you get a ridiculously awesome orange weapon early on.

User Info: pinky0926

pinky0926
2 years ago#1
I got an orange grenade mod at level 5. It's an explosive grenade that spawns another 8 grenades after you throw it. 6 levels later and every grenade mod i find isn't even close to its sheer ability to destroy everything in a 50 metre radius.

On the flip side, I'm picking up nothing but crappy shotguns with 2 shots in the magazine and horrendous accuracy :/
CE's Resident Scotsman.
Recently sigwiped.

User Info: Kurgan777

Kurgan777
2 years ago#2
You most likely got the Bonus Package from Boom & Bewm. It's a good MIRV grenade. The one I have does over 131,000 x10 plus another 10 after that.
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !

User Info: Laughing_Skull

Laughing_Skull
2 years ago#3
as soon as Krieg was released I loaded him up and started the game, just to find a Hornet (legendary pistol) in the first bullymong pile I broke :P still have it in my bank.
FC: 1907 - 9366 - 2550 GT: ChaosAlongThird
Ice Safari: bergmite, snover and piloswine

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
2 years ago#4
Yeah. Legendary weapons truly feel legendary early on in the game. They are powerful for a good #of levels. Ive actually farmed a bunch of low level stuff to use while leveling characters.

Its fun since on normal just about anything is viable. You can use whatever you want and rare gear dominates.

I farmed a bonus package for the psycho i just started. It insanely powerful at that point in the game
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

User Info: VerityBugg

VerityBugg
2 years ago#5
I don't like it getting them early. That just means I have to back and get them later after I level up.
Bugginthesystem.com

User Info: adonfraz

adonfraz
2 years ago#6
I loved finding an Unkempt Harold at level 9 from Savage Lee.
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst

User Info: mrbeef523

mrbeef523
2 years ago#7
Finding a Legendary weapon at a low level was novel the first few times. Higher than average (for the level) damage, good overall stats, and a cool look of course. But now I loathe finding them at level 66 when I'm trying to get to level 72. So if I happen to get one randomly then I get kinda mad...the only exception is the DPUH, which I go back and pick up every few levels to keep its damage output maximized.
GT: Ellipsis415
Playing: CoD: G, GTA V, Bioshock 2.

User Info: MaxFahrenheit

MaxFahrenheit
2 years ago#8
my 1st legendary was a level 10 hellfire. that thing was doing great damage until i was level 19 (character level... not quest level obviously. i just now finally had quests levels catch up to my char level at 26)
portcullis, men! portcullis!!!

User Info: inloveanddeath0

inloveanddeath0
2 years ago#9
MaxFahrenheit posted...
my 1st legendary was a level 10 hellfire. that thing was doing great damage until i was level 19 (character level... not quest level obviously. i just now finally had quests levels catch up to my char level at 26)

I found mine at lvl 10 too. Not from Scorch but the Red chest above the starting point.
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7152/inloveanddeath.png
http://www.last.fm/user/PolarPolaroids

User Info: dtmr

dtmr
2 years ago#10
I killed a Loot Midget and got a Pitchfork. Dat feel awesome.
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Dat feel when you get a ridiculously awesome orange weapon early on.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived