Have you modded or accepted modded gear?

#11xHuckleberryPosted 2/14/2014 1:01:24 PM
Ive taken max stat dupes which im sure had been constructed with gib. But ive never actually messed with gib myself tho.
---
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme ---- Steam: xhuckleberry(IM YER HUCKLEBERRY)
>Living proof of a dying dream.
#12Android21APosted 2/19/2014 2:33:13 PM
I was starting to get good at hybrids in gibbed before the patch. I even somehow made this ugly sniper shotgun that could one shot anything in the game on uvhm. Now I just make max stat stuff for new characters and level sync every so often.

Honestly, making hybrid guns was my endgame. It was fun mashing the different aspects of guns together.
---
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!
#13PryorbeastPosted 2/19/2014 3:04:29 PM
Someone gave me a modded exp relic that gave like +43% and didn't have level requirement. Gosh I miss that thing sometimes.
---
XBL: Pryor Beast
Kik/Line Mobile Apps: Pryorbeast
#14gamer0522Posted 2/19/2014 4:54:49 PM
Back when I first got BL2 my friend gave me a ton of modded weapons but I never bothered using them because they seemed hella OP. One of the patches removed them though, I had a ton of them in my safe until I patched the game and it was empty again.
---
talekeeper-"There's a difference between "You're an attractive young lady" and "I want to ravage your virgin body"."
#15TheIastspartanPosted 2/19/2014 5:13:31 PM
I modded in all the heads for every character, so I could get stuff like the Goliath and PN2 heads without having to spend money. Never modded gear though.

I accepted tons of duped guns. Nothing that wasn't possible to get in-game, just legendaries and stuff.

I also accepted a sick blue legendary commando mod which I still may or may not use to this day. And by that I mean I definitely still do. >.>
#16fredbeatswilmaPosted 2/19/2014 5:44:08 PM
No
---
To snarf or not to snarf? That is the question.
Kiwimyweewee's alt